Chapter 6

Within Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, how have you been?" Mark asked him while they both lying on the bed. Bambam on the other bed that used to be Youngjae's bed and Mark on Jackson's bed.

"I'm doing great hyung. Let's see, first, after you went to US my dad got another job in China, so we moved out to China. And then he relocated again to Korea 2 years ago. I entered same school as Jackson's hyung and so we both hang out together." Bambam told him while looking at the ceiling.

It's been a week after they found out that they both are childhood friends, and lately Bamban spent so much time with Mark. He didn't hate it.

"And you got into some relationship with him too." Mark said, teasing him.

"Well yeah that's true too. But it's all in the past and now i think he already moved on too." Bambam said, not really paying attention at how Mark keep taking glances at him.

"How about you then?" Mark said, get a confused gaze from Bambam.

"What about me?" Bambam asked and Mark couldn't help but feel that this kid really cute.

"Have you moved on?" Mark said, hide his smile.

"Well, even from the last time i broke up with him, i know that Jackson hyung only feel like a brother to me. It's getting hard for me to act romantically around him. He's just a brother." Bambam said.

"Then how about you and Brian?" Mark said and secretly scolded himself because he sounds like a nosy people right now.

"Brian hyung, he's nice and I like being around him." Bambam said, looking at the ceiling.

"I see." Mark said, looking at the ceiling while continue playing with his basketball. Bambam and Brian, both are his close friends and it's not fair for Brian if he keep being too protective about Bambam. Because Brian is a nice guy.

"Bam, Brian asked me for a double date. Me, you, Brian and Paul. This Saturday we will go to amusement park." Mark asked him and Bambam get up from his lying position.

"This Saturday? I'm fine with it." Bambam said smiling.

"Ok then, you should give him a chance. He's a nice guy." Mark said and Bambam just nodded while smiling like always.

Somewhere on his heart, he felt that this is not the things he wants. But still he really couldn't say anything about this. Bambam and Brian both are his bestfriend, and he think that they both will be just perfect for each other.

"What about you hyung? How have you been?" Bambam asked and go back to his lying position.

"Nothing much. Same as you, i move to US, then my dad got relocated again to Korea 5 years ago." Mark said absentmindedly.

"Then you meet the love of your life here?" Bambam said, .

"Well. Yeah you can say that. He's my first love if you may say." Mark said.

"That's good." Bambam said, not really know how to answer to that.

"Yeah." Mark said, and he didn't really know how to continue their conversation.

They just stay in silent, both looking at the ceiling of Jackson's room. Not really talk and chat. But somehow they both find peace like that. They both comfortable around each other.

"By the wau hyung, you need to hear this." Bambam take off his headset and turn up the volume so the sound of the violin can be heard inside the room.

"What is this?" Mark said, listening to the song.

"My favorite music. It's violin." Bambam said, excitedly.

"But you play piano right?" Mark asked, while still listening to the song. This song so soft and just beautiful. Just like Bambam.

"I play violin too. I wanna show this to our showcase next week. But haven't mastered it." Bambam said, but a worries can be seen through his eyes.

"You can practice for it right. Still a week to go." Mark said, give him an emcouraging smile.

"Yeah. After I can do that, i will show it to you and you can let me know if i can show this on showcase or not." Bambam said excitedly.

"Ok. But you need to come to my basketball tournament too later and cheering for me." Mark said, smirking.

"Ok deal!" Bambam said and they both laugh.

 

*

 

"Hi." Brian said when he open his dorm door. Looking good with his usual spike hair and a hoodie and jeans. And Bambam himself wear his pair of skinny jeans and his favorite sweater from Givenchy.

"Hi." Bambam said awkwardly. He didn't really know what to do.

"All of them already wait for us at the gate." Brian said, waiting for Bambam to locked his dorm room.

"All of them?" Bambam asked, becase he only knew that only Mark and Paul will join.

"Well turned out, Jinyoung and Jaebum wanna join us too." Brian said while they both walking together towards the school gate.

"Well that's good, the more the merrier." he said and waved to Jinyoung who waved at him from the school gate.

"You guys ready?" Jaebum said and waving his car key in front of everyone.

"Stop bragging about the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter