Chapter 10

Within Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I screwed it." Mark said when they arrived at Jackson's dorm.

"What the hell, man? Screwed what?" Jackson yanked his hand from Mark's grip. He felt annoyed.

Just 5 minutes ago, he was sitting on the floor, watching his angel Choi Youngjae drifted into sleep. Just 5 minutes ago he finally decided that it'll be okay to steal a quick peck from the sleeping boy. Just 5 minutes ago, all the things he planned shattered because his so called bestfriend suddenly dragged him out from the room, from the apartment, and run to this place. His own dorm.

"Me and Bambam!" Mark said, facing back and forth inside that small dorm room which made Jackson became more annoyed.

"What's wrong with you and Bambam?" Jackson need to asked because he couldn't help it anymore. This curiosity almost killed him.

"We kissed." Mark finally said and the room fell into silence because even the Mr. Talkative Jackson couldn't responded.

"What the hell man!" Jackson finally said, after being mute for almost 10 minutes. "What did you do? KISSED? You know he's with Brian right now?"

"I know Jackson! I know!" Mark sat on the bed and ruffled his hair, he's getting frustrated now. "That's why i don't know what should i do now."

"What did Bambam say?" Jackson asked after sat beside Mark, tried to calmed his bestfriend down.

"I ran away even before he could say something." Mark finally said,"Ugh I'm the worst!" He ruffled his hair again which made Jackson felt guilty a bit for blaming his bestfriend.

"Do you think i need to talk with Bambam, or acted like nothing ever happened?" Mark asked, and Jackson looked like he was thinking.

"You guys should talk." Jackson took of his snapback and ruffled his hair too. "Why this became so complicated."

"I always know that there's something between you guys." Jackson said making Mark looking at him with shocked expression. "You both always said that it's because you guys are childhold friend."

"But that's wrong, your chemistry with Bambam isn't something that a brother can have." Jackson keep talking and Mark keep getting shocked. Because he never knew that Jackson could be this mature.

"I never knew you can saw through it." Mark getting up and open his mini refrigerator, "Wanna some?" he asked Jackson if he also wanted a beer.

"Seriously, I always hoped you guys can be together. He seems so perfect for you. You both perfect for each other." Jackson keep rambling on, and Mark keep thinking.

"Yeah but our time never matched. And maybe that's the sign, we can't be together." Mark finally said after sat on the bed again.

"But you want to be with him right?" Jackson asked his bestfriend.

"I do." Mark finally said. Yes, that's true, he wanted to be with Bambam. Who is he kidding, the kiss before proved everything, that they both belongs to each other. The kiss before was so right, so perfect, he never really felt that kind of things with Paul.

"But you know i won't be able to do that to Brian." Mark finaly said. Yes, that's impossible, especially since Brian is one of his bestfriends. And he didn't really wanna Make thing became awkward.

"Yeah, of course." Jackson patted Mark's back, to give his bestfriend a support that he needed.

"Thank you though. For not judging me." Mark smiled, and Jackson just nodded.

Mark knew that he need to make things right.

*

Bambam froze there. He didn't really know what to do. What to expect. What to feel.

Just five minutes ago, everything seemed so right, and now it seemed like all came crash down on him.

He keep recalling the moment earlier, when he looked at Mark's teary eyes. When he keep getting closer to him. When Mark also kept getting closer to him, or maybe it's just his imagination.

He touched his lips. The kiss. It felt so perfect. So right. Like he never really felt those kind of things before. A really good excitement.

But then Mark pushed his body, and looked at him with a really shocked expression. Even before Bambam could said something, Mark already went to the bedroom and dragged Jackson out from his dorm.

Leaving Youngjae sleeping on the room alone. Leaving Bambam sat on the couch alone. Didn't rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter