Prologue

Within Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a quiet day for Mark. The last two days of their summer holiday and even tho he missed his friends at school so much, but he loves staying at home and spend time with his family too.

Jackson and Jinyoung called him and asked him when will he go back, because school will start in two days. But he didn’t care, he will go to their dorm tomorrow. Beside he know that Jinyoung will help him with unpacking. It’s not a big deal. He only need to bring a good amount of food for him.

Despite his laziness, he actually find a strenght to get out from the bed and start packing all of the things he will bring to school. A clothes, books, his homeworks, his basket ball, and his skateboard. He stuffed all of that in one suitcase. After he’s done, he went back to his bed and decided to sleep.

When he woke up the next day, he saw 3 messages on his phone. One from Jinyoung and two from Jackson. He chuckled before opening the message and smile widely.

From : Jinyoung

Mark when will you go back? I’ll help Jackson do something. You have our dorm key right? If not, i have my spare key with Jaebum. Just call him.

He shakes his head, didn’t understand how Jinyoung would carelessly give their room key to Jaebum. He know that Jaebum and Jinyoung already in relationship for three months now, after Jaebum finally gathered his courage to ask Jinyoung out before our holiday. But it’s their school dorm, and there’s Mark who stay in that room too. He felt weird.

From : Jackson

Mark, when will you go back? You know my junior who i said will enter our school this year? I’ll help him unpack and settled with his new dorm. Wanna help?

From : Jackson

Forget it, Jinyoung will help me. He’s been sulking all day because Jaebum so busy with school orientation. All student council staffs are so busy even Youngjae rarely in dorm.

He chuckled again. He swear to himself that he must have the most weird group of friends. And that also make him realized that he forgot something so important.

New students means new addition to his basketball team. And as the captain of basketball team, he must start to create recruitment sheets as soon as possible.

He wrote that down on his phone and send a couple of messages to his fellow basketball team members. And goes straight to the bathroom.

After he finished with his breakfast and everything, his mom gave him a last kiss on the forehead before he went out. His dad drop him off at the bus stop and he just hoping on the bus, take a seat at the very back before take out his ipod and listen to some music.

The ride to school is quite nice and calm. He almost spent all the time looking at his phone, surfing his photo gallery. He loves collecting pictures. Collecting memories. And just like alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter