Chapter 15

Within Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what happened exactly between you two?" Jackson asked, the seven of them were in Bambam's and Yugyeom's living room, with pizzas and cola scatterred around.

Bambam sighed; he spent a lot of money treated his hyungs to pizzas, hoping they will just dropped the topic and move on, but his plan ruined, exactly when Mark fed him pizza, and Bambam took it happily.

With pizza still on his mouth, cheeks puffed cutely, he blinked rapidly at Jackson question, made his boyfriend who sat beside him smile contendedly.

"What happened between us, is the same with what happened between you and Youngjae." Mark smirked, and now Jackson's turn to left dumbfounded. Mark laughed as the younger suddenly froze on his place, with Youngjae chocked on his coke that he drank halfway earlier, got another laughter from Jinyoung and Jaebum who still cuddling on the sofa.

"Ugh things will become awkward really fast now." Yugyeom ruffled his hair in frustration, made his roommate looked at him curiously.

"Awkward? How so?" Bambam asked the younger, opening his mouth out of reflect because Mark still fed him pizza -You're too skinny- Mark always said.

"Now that you and Mark, so, Mark will spend more of his time here, right?" Yugyeom explained, got a nod from Mark. "Then, everynight i will hear your moans and groans through the wall, right?" Another nod from Mark but Bambam quickly turned red. "Then, i couldn't run away too because Youngjae will spend more time in Jackson's place now, right?" He turned to look at Jackson, who looked at him blankly, mouth half opened with pizza still inside.

"See? I can't really have a place to run away now. Because, you two, two, two." The youngest pointed out to every couples. "Not that I'm not happy for you guys, but, hearing Bambam whining every night, plus Youngjae bickering about how stupid Jackson is, i think the moans and groans still better." He nodded before taking a cola and drunk it in one go. Burped after that.

"You can spend time in Jackson's room still." Youngjae suddenly said, made everyone focused their gazes on him. "Me and Jackson will do our business in my room." He nodded and squeezed Jackson's hand slightly, "right?" He added to the older which Jackson answered with a nod.

"Well if Jackson won't mind me and Bambam do our business in his room; you can have your dorm by yourself." Mark shrugged, before Jackson throwing an empty cup to his head.

"That's disgusting you jerk!" Jackson yelled, and the others just laughed.

"But anyway, you don't have to worry about that." Mark finally back to his serious self, patting Yugyeom's shoulder. "We will graduated real soon. So, we eventually will move out from here." The older nodded slightly.

Something lingered on the air. A heavy feelings, for Bambam. He just realized, that Mark will graduated soon. Mark won't be there for him anymore. Mark will move out from the school. And he will be left alone.

Soon everyone started to chewed on the pizza again, the conversation flows again. But Mark couldn feel the sadness that came out from the younger boy beside him. He tilted his head to look at the younger's pouted face. Placed one arm around Bambam's shoulder, and brought him closer to his chest, before kissing the top of his head.

"What happened baby?" Mark asked. The younger just shook his head, finally realized that he destroying the happy moment.

Bambam realized that this is their last year, for Mark and the other hyungs. And so he looked at his boyfriend with sad smile, made the older frowned slightly.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked. But Bambam, again, just shook his head, giving the older a slight tapping on the back, tried to calm him that it's not important.

"Nothing. We'll talk about that later, ok?" Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter