Chapter 13

Within Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's getting cold outside, and Jackson still waiting at their group favorite spot, a table and bench under the tree at school garden.

"Oh , i really will kill Jaebum for making my baby working till this late." Jackson cursed under his breath, but suddenly felt the warmth coming through his face. Did he just call Youngjae his baby?

Actually, it's still 5pm, and the sun hasn't come down yet. But he didn't know why it has to be this cold. It made him think, was it a right step to asked Youngjae to meet at a time like this? At this place?

Will he come? What if he won't?

Then again if he come, will everything goes according to his plan?

Every worries came across his mind as he fiddling with the hem of his uniform.

"Where is he? you Im Jaebum." He cursed under his breath, felt the warm air coming from his mouth.

"Jackson!" He heard someone yelled his name, and suddenly he stand up. Looking at the black haired boy who waved at him with that beautiful smile.

"Where have you been? You 30 minutes late." Jackson asked, quite annoyed.

"Sorry, but the meeting got dragged and in the end we just finished 5 minutes ago." Youngjae pouted, clearly didn't accept how Jackson treated him because, well it's not his fault.

"Sorry." Jackson finally said after watching the younger pouted and stomped his feet. "I didn't mean to yell, just, you know..."

"I don't know." Youngjae said absent-mindedly, "So, what's the important thing you want to tell me?" He sat on the bench, followed by Jackson who sat beside him.

"Hmm, I...." Jackson started. His heart beats so fast it made him crazy. He didn't know what to say or what to do. His mind goes blank.

"What happened? It looks serious." Youngjae looked at Jackson, concerned. He never really saw Jackson like this, being serious and all.

"Youngjae, I.... I like you.." Jackson looked at the black haired guy, who looked back at him with wide eyes.

"I like you, Youngjae. Will you be my boyfriend?" Jackson took Youngjae's hands on his. He could felt Youngjae trembling, and he started to get worried. What if Youngjae didn't like him like that. What if Youngjae rejected him.

"Oh my god.." Youngjae stuttered, a tears threatened to flow down from his eyes. He pulled his hands from Jackson. "Oh my god.." he said again, and now Jackson looked at the ground.

Jackson closed his eyes, tried to calmed his heartbeat down. He needed to be ready for this.

"It's okay if you don't want to. I just want to let you know how i feel about you." Jackson finally looked up to a crying Youngjae in front of him.

He felt guilty and suddenly got worried. "You don't have to cry. Even if you reject me here, i will still be your friend if you want. Don't cry." Jackson brushed away the tears on Youngjae's cheeks.

Youngjae sighed before he hugged the other tightly. "Stupid." He said with a little chuckles. "Who said that I'm gonna reject you?" Youngjae hit Jackson's back lightly with his hand. "I've been waiting forever for you to say those words."

"I'm so happy." Youngjae said to Jackson's shoulder. "I'm so happy that finally you said those words to me."

"And... s-so..?" Jackson put his hands on the younger's waist, returning the hug.

"Yes, i want to be your boyfriend, stupid Wang Jackson!" Youngjae yelled to Jackson's shoulder, made Jackson smiled from ear to ear.

He pulled out, before placing both of his hands on Youngjae's face. He looked at the younger's glistening eyes, smiles plastered on both of their faces. Without hesitation, they both move forwards, connecting their lips in a long sweet kiss.

*

"Oh my god like finally!" Jinyoung whispered while peeking under the tree, watching as two person kissing. "I should take a picture and show it to Mark." he said and took a couple of pictures with his phone.

"Let's leave them alone, i feel like we invaded their privacy." Jaebum whispered back and tried to pulled his boyfriend out from that place.

"Alright alright!" Jinyoung finally put his phone inside his pocket and turned to Jaebum. "But thanks for letting me know about this." He grinned and pulled Jaebum with him towards the dorm complex.

"Well, Youngjae has been acting weird on our meeting. So I'm also curious." Jaebum said, rubbed his neck to hides his embarrassment.

"Whaaat, you are just like me. We can't help to not know something about our friends. It's not nosy, it's caring." Jinyoung grinned at his boyfriend. "And now let's go to Mark."

"Why we have to go to Mark? I thought you kicked him out tonight so we could spend some time together at your dorm?" Jaebum asked.

"Hold on to that babe, i really should show this to him. Do you know how long it took for Mark to finally kissed Paul?" Jinyoung asked, "Almost 6 hours. Can you believe that?" He continued even before Jaebum answered.

"And Jackson did it on their first day." Jinyoung laughed, which made Jaebum chuckled at his boyfriend.

"But do you know where he would be if he's not in the dorm?" Jaebum asked which Jinyoung answered with just a nodded.

"At Jackson's. If not maybe he's practicing at gym. But i think he won't be at gym till this late, tho." Jinyoung put his fingers on his lips, thinking.

"Okay then why don't we call him?" Jaebum asked, couldn't help a little smile to appear on his face because of his boyfriend's cuteness.

"I don't know i think he avoided me nowadays." Jinyoung pouted but start walking again. "Let's try Jackson's room then."

They walked in silence. Jaebum couldn't help but to notice a clear worries on Jinyoung's eyes, and he became worried too. But that's Jinyoung, he always too worried about his friends, and that what makes their friends called him 'Our mom'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter