Chapter 5

Within Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bambam sat down on the bathroom floor with his back leaned on the door. He need to covers his mouth to muffled his laugh. This is so funny for him. To get Mark banging on the bathroom door yelling his sorry. Even tho for Bambam, that's not even a big deal.

Just like when they were a kid. Everytime Bambam said Mark's full name perfectly, but Mark always failed miserably to pronounce Bambam's name. Bambam will always sulk to his home and Mark will banging his bedroom door said his sorry. Mark still hasn't changed. And Bambam happy for that.

He opened the bathroom door to see Mark panting heavily and a frown visible on his face. But Bambam decided to keep his acting just to pissed Mark off.

He glared at Mark before getting out from the bathroom purposedly bumped their shoulder.

"Bam I'm so sorry.." Mark said while following Bam around the small room. "Bam you know that I always messed up with your name."

Bambam keep ignoring Mark while gathered all his belongings and walked out from the room with Mark still following from behind. Bambam have to hold his laughter because Mark's method of getting forgiveness still as cute as before. 

"Hyung.." Bambam said while stop suddenly in front of the door. "You never changed!" He said while turned his body to Mark, a huge grin plastered on his already cute face which made Mark's heartbeat increased and a pink tint appeared on his cheeks.

"You still like that." Bambam said, leaning on the door with Mark still stayed frozen in front of him. "Do you remember? Whenever i'm sulking, hyung always do that. You always keep following me like a little chicken."

"American culture didn't change it?" Bambam said again after laughing so hard that made Mark, even tho a bit annoyed but ended up smiled anyway.

"You..." Mark said while getting close to Bambam making Bambam now the one who froze on his place.

"I missed you really." Mark said finally, hug Bambam tightly and let the air blow sofly caressing Bambam's ears.

Mark never realized that what he did affected Bambam so much. And Bambam never realized that when he hugged back and said the same things, for the first time, Mark feel so warm and comfortable. So good that he wanted to keep staying like that forever.

But they trains of thought need to be stopped by Jackson who suddenly open his dorm room, which Bam used it to leaned on his body, and Bambam who used it as support because if there's no door, he maybe will be on top of the younger kissing him all day. Resulting the three of them fell on the floor outside with hands still entangled with each other.

"What the are you guys doing!?" Jackson yelled, half shocked half hurt by Bambam's elboy who pressed hard to his stomach. And Mark's who acidentaly punched his face because he tried to protect Bambam by grabbing on the back of his head.

"Jackson hyung! You should knock!" Bambam said, fidgeting with Mark who still on top of him and tried to wake up without causing to much pain on Jackson. But for him, he didn't know how the situation, can be so funny.

"That's my room you brat why i should knock!" Jackson said, finally getting Bambam get up from him with the help of Mark. And finally he get up himself. "And why you both.... hugging?.." he said hesitantly.

He know their friends won't do that. Even tho he know that he of course will like Bambam 100 even 1000 times more that he likes Paul as Mark's boyfriend, but this still wrong because Mark still has a boyfriend.

"Oh no no!" Mark said a nit hurriedly, which made Bambam flinched a little about how Mark said it, like what they did is wrong. But his expression fell because he realized, maybe he's the only one who enjoy Mark's hug. And Mark only hug him, just because they used to do that. When he was a little.

"Bambam is the kid that i met when i was a little!" Mark said, and Jackson looked at both of them with wide eyes. "Here looks!" He said again shoved the picture of him with Bambam from the past to Jackson. And Mark could see something clicked on Jackson mind and they both laugh.

"Really!? How is that eve  possible!?" Jackson said now looking at Bambam who, even tho felt a bit hurt, laughing with them anyway.

"Yes! Finally i found my long lost little brother." Mark said, looking at Bambam. And that's enough for Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter