Announcement

Signed, Lulu

Hello everyone.

I assume most of the people have heard what has been happening around EXO lately.

I just want to hug you all for dealing everything with a heavy heart, from Kris, and now to Luhan. Things have not been going well, and I am in no position to comment about it since I know nothing at all.

You might have probably been wondering, what about my stories?

I am here to announce that no, I will not discontinue what I’ve started. Rest assured, everyone, I will still update as soon as I can. I can no longer apologize, and I’m sure you’re sick and tired of me using the same excuses over and over again so I will try my best.

Writing is my passion. It is something I deeply love, even if I’m not good at it, and of course, I love EXO too. Both of them are important to me. I’ve started writing because of those rascals, and I can’t just stop because of them.

Henceforth, I’d like to happily say that I will still continue to write in AFF. I don’t care if I don’t have subscribers anymore, or if no one’s reading it. I will still continue what I love to do the most.

Thank you, to all of you, who have supported Luhan. Thank you for believing in EXO. Thank you for trusting the boy I absolutely adore.

Let us wish them all the best.

A new road is up ahead, and I am with you all, EXO-L, may this path be a good journey for all of us.

EXO 사랑하자!!

This is the most embarrassing and cheesiest thing Ive ever written. Oh gosh, I just freakin love you all.