In which this story has officially started - Yehet!

Signed, Lulu

Dear Diary,

I can’t believe I’m carrying a diary after 17 years of age. Baekhyun calls it childish, and even threatened to burn it if I don’t stop. So here I am, cramped up in a cubicle (is that poop I smell on the other side?), and sitting on a toilet bowl, trying my best to write an entry for the day as fast as I can.

I don’t even know why I write. I guess because it relieves stress? I mean, I have to keep up the reputation of being an “angel” at school, when I’m really not. But anyways, as I was saying (or writing, which one?), this is really just for fun.

P.S. I hope the smell doesn’t linger. I have Chemistry later and I don’t want my teacher to think that I accidentally poured my homework on myself.

Signed, Lulu

Luhan sighs as soon as she closes her notebook, immediately stuffing it into her bag and zipping it tightly, making sure that Baekhyun wouldn’t be able to find it. Once she was done, she opened the door and took a peek if her best friend was there.

‘The cost is clear,’ she sighs in relief when a petite brunette was nowhere to be found and dashes out of the restroom, speed walking to the cafeteria.

Luhan soon spots the former, sitting on their usual table, looking lonely than ever. Flashing a beaming smile, she fake coughs and taps the younger in the shoulder.

“Oh there you are!” Baekhyun chirps, linking hands with the older as soon as she sits, “I’ve got sooo much to tell you! Where were you anyway? I couldn’t find you after class!”

Byun Baekhyun, despite being Luhan's best friend, is a sassy, five feet two inches brunette that despises her diary as if it was her mortal enemy, stating that 'the damned thing is ruining your social life', and though Luhan would beg to disagree, she decided to keep mum instead and hid it from Baekhyun. God knows what would happen if the latter saw it (the last time she did, Luhan saw her notebook slowly being smoldered into ashes).

Luhan gulps, quickly making up a lie.

“Uh…restroom.”

“Really?” her best friend raises a brow, and then quickly shakes her head, “Oh whatever! You disappeared after class ended, must've been because of last night's dinner. Let’s just start with my news! Remember that tall geek in our Chemistry class?”

“You mean the one that sits beside Minseok? Yeah, Park Chanyeol, was it?”

“Of course you’d know,” Baekhyun snorts, rolling her eyes, “anyways, back to the topic. I heard that he was secretly dating Sandara sunbae last week, but he got dumped!” the girl suddenly wails, “Like, what the effin’ ? Who dumps a cutie like him?! Sunbae doesn’t do crack, right?”

The older sighs, leaning in closer to flick Baekhyun’s forehead.

“Ow! What was that for?!”

“That was for being nosy,” she deadpanned, “we're not in a position to say anything since we barely know a thing about them at all. And it's rude to gossip about someone.

The younger pouted, mumbling something about how her best friend needs to live, but nonetheless stayed quiet and began eating.

Their silence, however, is ruined when a hand suddenly appears on their table.

“What the fu-“ Luhan looks up and hisses at the figure, “What the hell do you want?!”

Lo and behold, Oh Sehun stood in front of the two (cue Baekhyun’s fangirl screams), arms crossed and face plastering his usual smirk. How badly Luhan wanted to wipe that off his face and kick him where it hurts the most.

“You.” He nonchalantly says, much to Luhan’s irritation (and again, cue Baekhyun’s screams).

“Look, bud, I’m so hungry right now that I could eat Bacon right here-Yah!-so I don’t have the energy to put up with the crap that you and your backup dancers make right now, okay? Now off you go, shoo.”

Sehun sneers, “You’re not the boss of me.”

The former copies him, “And so are you.”

Tension soon fills the air until a handsome, sun-kissed kid with pouty lips appears in front of them, wearing a big frown on his face, “Okay now, you two, I get the whole cat-dog rivalry thing but seriously? At lunch? And even in front of the teachers? Real mature guys, real mature!”

“He started it!” Luhan points an accusing finger at Sehun.

“But you had to continue it, huh?”

“But Kai-“

“No buts, noona.” the teen called Kai sighs, “You two are both getting detention after this, okay? Anymore ruckus and I’ll see you guys at the principal’s office.”

The kingka clicks his tongue at this, making Kai glare at him, but says nothing and simply walks away, his group of ‘friends’ following behind.

“Damn you, Kai. I shouldn’t have let you join the Disciplinary Committee if you’re going to treat me like this.”

“Hey, I’m just doing my job, okay? And it was your idea to let me join in the first place!” Kai pokes a tongue out, “Ciao noonas~ I’ll see you when I see you!”

“Why that kid-“ Luhan clenches her first and sighs in frustration, “I swear Oh Sehun is just trouble! Now I have to go to detention when I could be happily walking home with Minseok after this! Argh!”

Baekhyun wiggles her eyebrows, “But still, you can’t deny the chemistry you have with him! I ship you guys so hard! The HunHan ship is sailing like a strong, river flow it’s making all those damn fishes fly away! I’m so proud of you Lulu-“

“Ow! What the hell was that flick for?!”

XXX

“Why the are you so late?”

“God, and they call you an angel,” Sehun grumbles as soon as he hears Luhan’s voice and smirks, “but whatever, it’s what makes you more alluring.”

“I swear to God if you don’t stop with the corny pick-up lines your beloved throat will be meeting my deadly fingers.”

“Well, be my guest.”

“Why you little-“

Their squabble soon comes to an end as Kai appears in front of them, a very unhappy look plastered on his face, “I leave you for 5 minutes and another fight happens. Seriously? And you guys are supposed to be juniors…”

“Says the one who dropped a pail on the principal’s head.” Sehun retorts.

Kai glares at him, “That was freshman year, okay? And it was your idea in the first place!”

“It was just an idea! I didn’t really expect you to do it!”

“Bloody hell if we’re not fighting, then you guys are.” Luhan frowns and mocks Kai, “Real mature guys, real mature. Seriously? And you’re supposed to be a member of the Disciplinary Committee.”

“Don’t you pull that card on me now,” he snaps, “now hurry up and go, those toilets don’t clean themselves, you know!”

Luhan’s face fell flat on the floor.

“Say what now?”

XXX

“Why the are you so late?”

“Oh please, spare me the drama, I’ve already got enough of it earlier.” Luhan lets out a tired sigh as she stares at Baekhyun, “Sorry. How long did you wait?”

“Long enough for me to fangirl about you and Oh Sehun!” the younger teases, “You can totes be together and raise 12 children in a barn forever and ever, amen!”

Baekhyun went home with a bloody forehead that night.