In which jealous Sehun is as hot as fu-wait, WHAT?!

Signed, Lulu

Dear Diary,

Waking up on Monday mornings at 5 AM isn’t exactly the best idea to start the day, especially when you’ve just gotten 3 hours of sleep after a date with the Xbox, but who was I kidding? None of my days were ever happy anyways, with a certain blondie being the sole reason of it.

And I just realized that Sehun is as cheap as because he only carries 10 000 won in his pocket and only has enough for fast-food lunch. I wouldn’t go on a date with him if he’s like that – not that I would ever go on one in the first place…

…right?

Ugh, I feel so disgusted writing this.

Signed, Lulu

“Good morning~” Sehun happily chirps as soon as he sees Luhan approaching, oblivious to the girl’s bad mood (or possibly ignoring it), “Had a nice sleep?”

“Yes. In fact, it was wonderful.” Luhan rolls her eyes in sarcasm, “Now what the hell do you want? Calling to meet me up in such an ungodly hour…”

The blonde boy sneers, raising a brow at her, “Have you forgotten or what? You’re my servant now and you have to-“

“-Do what you want me to do and if I don’t do it, you’ll be telling Minseok and blah, blah, blah.” She sighs, “You’ve been giving me the rap for the whole day, I know. Just tell me what you want and as soon as it’s over, get out of my sight, okay?”

Sehun frowns at this but agrees nonetheless.

“I want you to buy me breakfast.”

Luhan widens her eyes, staring at Sehun with disbelief.

This is the reason on why you called me at 5 in the morning?!” she screeches, launching forward to strangle the boy but fortunately, Sehun manages to dodge just in time.

“Darn it woman! Get your hands off me!” he smacks Luhan’s hands away and somehow manages to stop her from getting his head (temporarily, at least ‘cause dang, she looks like a hyena right now), “I’m not asking for fancy shmancy stuff you eat at cafes. McDonalds would suppose. They’re 24/7 and worth the money.”

The girl clicks her tongue but nonetheless calms down and releases herself from Sehun, “Tsk. Cheap man.”

“I heard that.”

XXX

“Oh my god gurrrrrrl, why are you and Oh Sehun arriving at the same time?!” a bouncy creature also identified as Byun Baekhyun springs up to Luhan’s face and flashes her an ear splitting grin, much to the older’s surprise, “Are you finally dating?! Did you guys get married?! Oh my god, did you make babies?! LU ING HAN, DID YOU USE PROTECTION OR WHAT?!”

The mentioned teen turns beet red and swiftly clamps a hand at her best friend’s mouth, inwardly cursing for being so careless. How could she forget that Baekhyun was always watching her?

“Could you please just shut up for a minute and let me explain?!” she hisses, “Look, we did not do any of those things you mentioned. Heck, we didn’t even do anything!”

Baekhyun’s lips tug into a thin line, “Bummer.”

Almost instantly, Luhan flashes a piercing glare and the younger squirms, pretending to zip with a sheepish smile, “My lips are sealed.”

“Sehun is PMSing so he forced me to buy him breakfast.” she grumbles, muttering a series of Chinese swear words under her breath, “Remind why I agreed to do this again?”

“’Cause you love Kim freaking Minseok so much.”

“Oh yeah…”

Baekhyun shrugs, “Karma’s a ing .”

Luhan groans, face palming herself, “Life is a ing . What did I ever do to make the god of Karma hate me?”

XXX

Luhan was about to go out for lunch with Baekhyun when a voice called her. Annoyed that her free time was somehow disturbed, she turned around and was about to say something when she realized it was Minseok in front of her.

“Mi…Minseok…”

“Hi,”  the older grins, “it’s been a while since we last talked, right?”

The younger, however, was busy staring at him so she just absentmindedly nods.

“I was wondering if you’d help me with my Mandarin. I’m kind of having a hard time and since you’re a native, I figured asking you instead.” he gives a sheepish smile, “Only if it’s fine for you though.”

‘As long as it’s you, anything’s fine.’

Luhan almost instantly agrees, giving the older an ear-splitting grin, “Sure! Where are you having problems though? Anything I can help with?”

“Would you mind if we could start conversing in Chinese instead?”

“Okay!”

XXX

Baekhyun huffs in exasperation as she waits outside the classroom, obviously irritated by the fact that she’s been standing for 20 minutes already and Luhan is still nowhere to be found.

‘Did she eat lunch with Sehun?! Why I ought to-‘

“Hey Baek,” a husky voice greets her, scattering her thoughts.

The girl looks up in surprise and raises a brow, “Sehun? What are you doing here?”

“What are you talking about? This is my classroom, right?” the younger looks as equally confused as her.

“Yes, but didn’t you eat with Luhan or something? ‘Cause I haven’t really seen her for the past 20 minutes when we’re supposed to eat at the garden.”

Sehun shrugs and nonchalantly opens the door, letting out a low but audible ‘oh’ as soon as he sees what’s inside, “Well would you look at that? Your friend is there, apparently.”

Baekhyun pops her head inside and grins, “Oh yeah! I should probably-wait, she’s talking to Minseok.”

“Is she?” he murmurs and spins his head to look again, “…Oh yeah…”

He didn’t know why, but he somehow felt angry that Luhan’s talking to Minseok. ‘She’s my servant, why is she talking to him?’. Though it technically didn’t make any sense, he still thought it was unfair and glanced sideways at Baekhyun.

“What are they talking about?” he asks, not really understanding what the two were saying. They were talking in an alien garble and he thought that it was somehow unfair that the two were able to communicate in a language other than Korean.

‘How should I know? Do I look Chinese to you?’ she thinks. Thankfully, Baekhyun knew some of them due to Luhan teaching her a few words, though she could only barely make out stuff like ‘help’, ‘lessons’, and ‘hard’, and assumed that Minseok needed help in his Chinese because Luhan was fluent in it.

A mischievous glint sparkles in her eyes, and she turns to Sehun with a teasing grin, “He’s asking her out on a date.”

‘This should give him a little push.’

Sehun looks absolutely horrified with this as he scrunches his nose in disgust, “He’s asking her out on a what?! Hell no he isn’t!” with that said, he angrily stomps to the two’s direction, leaving Baekhyun in her hysterics.

‘Oh my ing god, the Hunhan ship is definitely sailing. It even ships itself!’