In which KaiLu go to an amusement park

Signed, Lulu

Author’s Note:

Yo yo yo~ (XD)

Some of you guys have been PMing me about stuff like ‘Nooooo! It should be kaisoo! Jongin oppa iz for kyungie!’ or ‘What about Sehun? This is Hunhan, right?’ And I was like ‘dafuq is this?’ so here I am, about to explain to you that THIS IS hunhan (well duh?). I just added a bit of KaiLu for fun because…it’s fun…yeah…

I don’t have time to explain anything to you guys because I’m rather laid-back when it comes to writing and I just literally type what goes on my head. It wouldn’t be nice to read if it’s all Hunhan, right? Don’t worry though, Luhan will be meeting her rival soon! (if you want)


Dear Diary,

Have I ever mentioned that aside from Baekhyun there is also Jongin who torments me almost every day?

The guy’s younger than me yet acts as if he’s my older brother. Not to mention he abuses his authority as a member of the Disciplinary Committee and puts me in detention every time I start a fight with Sehun (I couldn’t blame him, however, because during our freshman year, I may or may not have told him that it would be awesome to discipline students and abuse them and stuff like that so yeah…)

But overall, Jongin’s a sweet guy who deserves nothing but the best. I am, however, not for him as I’ve seen him making googly eyes with someone before (and might I tell you it was absolutely disgusting).

Have I also mentioned that if I haven’t met Sehun, I would’ve dated Jongin?

Wait, what?

Signed, Lulu

Of all people, it just HAD to be Jongin. Luhan couldn’t see anything wrong with it, however. The Kims have been friends with the Lus for over decades already, and the girl thought that he was somehow picked because of their business. Although, she was surprised to see Jongin agree to this. Luhan knew the boy sort of fancies the owl-eyed girl from her Home Economics class, Do Kyungsoo.

“Jongin?” Luhan repeats, staring at the boy incredulously, “What are you doing here?”

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” the boy furrows his brows, but then realizes something, “I-I’m sorry, where are my manners? Good morning, ma’am and sir. I’m Kim Jongin.”

“You know Luhan?” her mother asks, a smile tugging on her lips.

“Y-yes, ma’am. We’re classmates and friends.”

“Well doesn’t that make things much easier?” she claps her hands in glee and points to an empty chair, “Sit down, Jongin. You’re going to have breakfast with us. After this, you and Luhan can go anywhere you want, okay?”

Jongin flashes Luhan a pointed look, as if saying he was going to talk to her later, and obliges, nodding politely, “Yes, ma’am.”

XXX

“What the hell is going on?!”

Currently, they were both in a limousine, the young mistress and master sitting beside each other, having no absolute idea where they were going, and the driver trying his best to ignore the squabble in the backseat.

After breakfast, they were practically kicked out of the house and told to enjoy the rest of the day, which Luhan found oddly creepy coming from her parents (not to mention they were smiling cheekily), but nonetheless, obliges and gets inside, the younger boy trailing behind her.

Jongin rolls his eyes and lightly flicks the older’s forehead, “Shut up. Like I know the answer either. Obviously our parents are up to something, and it’s definitely not good. Just act for now, and if anything fishy happens, we’ll know.”

Luhan pouts, rubbing the victimized part, “You didn’t have to hit me, you know. But I don’t see how you’re here in the first place.”

“You insult me, noona. Am I not good enough for you?” Jongin fake gasps. The older rolls her eyes at this and lightly punches him in the shoulder, “Hey, I don’t really know either, okay? Must be because our families are friends.”

“But don’t you like Kyungsoo?”

“I’m sorry, who?”

Luhan lets out an exasperated sigh as she places her hands on Jongin’s shoulder, “Home Economics class. Geek. One hella good chef. Sits behind me. Do Kyungsoo. Kapeesh?”

Jongin’s face lets out a contorted expression before he snaps his fingers in realization, grinning, “Oh! Kyungie! I don’t really like her or anything. We’re just close friends!”

‘Close friends my . You guys were practically kissing by the end of the lesson…’

The Chinese deer decides not to probe any further and huffs, squirming in her seat, “I still don’t know where the hell we’re going…”

After a few minutes, Jongin calls her name, letting out a low whistle as he points to the background on the window, “Heads up, Xiao Lu. Looks like we’re going there…”

Her eyes trail to the direction of his finger, widening, “Don’t tell me…”

XXX

“Why an amusement park, out of all places?” Luhan groans, banging her head on the café table, “Do my parents think we’re in a cliché, lovesick Korean drama or something? This is so, so embarrassing…”

“I’ve been hearing nothing but complaints from you. And hitting your head with wood is much more embarrassing so please stop it.” Jongin rolls his eyes, flicking her forehead again.

“Ow! Will you effin’ stop it?! You’re damaging all the brain cells I need!”

“As if there are any…”

Luhan gives the younger a pointed look, “Shut up, like you have any either.”

Chuckling, Jongin feeds her a slice of his cake, “Try not to be a sourpuss and enjoy the day, will you? When was the last time you went to an amusement park anyways?”

The older turns beet red and averts her gaze in embarrassment, “This is my first time…”

“Are you serious?! Not even Baekhyun took you here?!”

“No…”

“Huh.” he leans back into his chair and grins, “Well in that case, this needs to be much more memorable! We’ll go through all of the rides today, agreed?”

“J-Jongin, I can’t-“

“Let loose for once, will you? I’m not in school so I won’t put you in detention or anything. And Sehun’s not here to annoy you either. Just…enjoy. And relax.” when Luhan lets out a small giggle, Jongin gives her a sheepish grin, “Sorry, I sound stupid, don’t I?”

The older bursts out laughing.

“Yah noona…”

“I-I’m sorry.” Luhan clamps a hand over to stop laughing, “You know, what? Agreed. Let’s enjoy the day!”

Grinning (and mentally sighing in relief that Luhan doesn't think he's retarded or anything), Jongin holds out a hand, “Shall we go, then?”

XXX

Sehun sighs for the nth time that day as Baekhyun leads drags him to yet again another ride, the sight of the rides around making him cringe. For goodness’ sake it was still 11 in the ing morning yet here he was, rolling upside down and exploring the whole amusement park like there’s no tomorrow.

'I think I'm about to puke.' he grimaces as soon as he sees the roller coaster.

To be honest, he wasn’t really supposed to go here. He was just forced out of his bed to accompany Baekhyun because ‘noona is lonely, will you comfort noona?’ or like that. He doesn’t really remember anything since everything happened in a blur.

He was just sleeping when a wild Baekhyun suddenly appeared in his room, waving around two pieces of paper and jumping up and down on his bed. The next thing he knew, he’s here, all dressed up and ready.

‘Guess what? Noona got tickets to the amusement park!’

‘Guess what? Noona brought something to eat!’

‘Guess what? We’re riding everything!’

Guess what?

you.

Another grumble comes out of his mouth as soon as he realizes that the they were getting closer to the line, “Baek, do we really have to go there?”

The girl looks at him with a sadistic grin, “Of course! We need to wake you up ‘cause you’ve been looking pretty sleepy since we arrived!”

“B-but I-“

“But I don’t LIKE the ing carousel!”

“Too bad. We’re going in there!”

A teenage couple passes their way, cutting Sehun in mid-sentence as they bump into him. They were running really fast, and for a moment there he was annoyed, though for some reason, they seemed oddly familiar to him.

‘People these days. They don’t apologize for bumping into you…’

“Yah Sehun-ah! What are you staring at?! Let’s go!”

Sighing again, he walks groggily to the older’s place.

‘I swore I saw Jongin and Luhan running somewhere…’

He didn’t know why, but there was that tugging feeling at his chest that made him want to go home now.