In which a diary is fallen from the heavens

Signed, Lulu

Dear Diary,

Friday is my favorite day of the week. Not because I can finally go home early without a certain lanky blondie in mind (the next time he annoys me, I’m kicking a soccer ball at his face and rejoice if it’s broken), but because I get to see Minseok for the whole day! I get to see him in school, I get to see him in class (well no , Sherlock), I get to see him in practice, and then after that, I can walk home with him!

The ship is over 99999 I CAN’T FREAKIN’ TAKE IT. Take my money and marry me, Minseok oppa~

P.S. Baekhyun can just take the bus for all I care.

Signed, Lulu

Luhan doesn’t care if people are staring at her right now. It’s Friday and they can’t do anything about her idiot-like grin. Baekhyun, however, notices it and glares at her.

“I’m assuming something good happened?” the younger asks, to which Luhan nods at.

“Oh my god, are you and Sehun dating already?!”

“Hell to ing no! What makes you think that?!” she smacks the back of Baekhyun’s head, “It’s Friday today and you know what that means, right?”

Baekhyun frowns, “Oh. It’s Minseok day.”

Luhan nods, “Exactly~ And I’m planning on spending it without that . Now if you’ll excuse me, Minseok is waiting!”

As soon as the older leaves, Baekhyun sighs, “Seriously. Why is she so dense? Can’t she see that Minseok is not for her and Sehun is? My poor, fangirl heart. I need another dose of Chanyeol to make me happy.”

Giggling, the brunette mumbles an audible 'someone call the doctor' and happily skips to find the large-eared giraffe.

XXX

“Okay class, Kim seonsaengnim is absent for today so I’m filling in for him.” everybody rejoices, “Remember that plant indicator we did? We’re doing it again. This time though, we’ll be using the buddy system.” the cheers soon became groans as everybody hates using the buddy system.

Luhan, however, giggles in her seat because Minseok is her partner and they can't do anything about it!

A hand was raised, alerting the teacher, “Yes, Mr. Oh?”

“My partner, Kim Jongin, is absent. Can I get another one?”

 “Hmm. Since Mr. Kim is absent, the class number is odd, am I right? Okay then. Kim Minseok, would you mind going solo instead? Since you’re already good with Chemistry, I’m sure you can handle yourself fine. Ms. Lu will be partnering up with Mr. Oh temporarily.”

 Minseok nods at this and flashes a smile at Luhan, “Sorry, guess we won’t be partners for today.”

Luhan wanted to beat the living out of the teacher right now because 'why the hell was she being taken away from her Minseok?!' Nonetheless, she flashes a small smile at the guy and moves to Sehun’s side, albeit grumpily.

“Why hello, fair weather, isn’t it?” Sehun grins as soon as Luhan sits beside him.

“Don’t talk to me.” she hisses, “If you mess anything up, I’ll mess your face up.”

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll be the best Chemistry partner you’ll ever get!”

Luhan wants to kill Jongin right now.

XXX

Luhan dumps the pile of trash she calls food at their table and huffs as she sits beside Baekhyun, the latter silently staring incredulously at the amount placed on her tray, wondering how on earth a human could eat that much.

“Why is it that whenever I see you, you look like you want to kill somebody?”

“That’s because I do, and it’s not just somebody, it’s someone.” Luhan spats, “ing Oh Sehun messed up in Chemistry class and the both of us ended up getting detention for setting the room on fire.”

“I know. The hems of my skirt even got toasted.” Baekhyun rolls her eyes, “Were you busy fantasizing about Minseok that you forgot I have the same classes as you have?”

“Oh, sorry.”

“Whatever. Just get your to detention right now.”

“Detention doesn’t start ‘till after school, and since Kkamjong is absent, we just get to sit around for one whole hour.” Luhan grins, “Thank god that kid’s gone, he’s been giving me hell since the semester started.”

Baekhyun chuckles, “It’s your fault. You were the one who made him join it.”

“I expected him to discipline Oh Sehun, not me.”

“Aw~ How sweet, you were thinking about Sehun?” Baekhyun cooes, “Those goddamn tidal waves can’t wreck the Hunhan ship after all! I see fishermen flying every.ing.where. You guys should totally get together right. this. ing. instant.”

Luhan changes her mind.

She wants to kill Baekhyun instead.

XXX

As soon as he walks inside the room, Sehun expects Luhan to either a.) bite his head off as soon as she sees him, b.) go bombing the f word like there’s no tomorrow or c.) scare the living hell out of him, but the moment he sees the girl, however, he raises a brow in question.

“What the-?”

Luhan is sitting beside the window (as usual), but instead of sleeping or reading a book like she usually does, she’s staring outside, eyes intently gazing at something-or someone.

Sehun follows her eyes in curiosity and lands at a certain, baozi-looking junior.

‘Is that Kim Minseok?’ he asks inwardly, though Luhan’s brown orbs staring at the said guy already answered his question.

‘No wonder.’ Sehun snorts.

Luhan’s infatuation with the junior isn’t a secret to Sehun. Not at all. Though it was a big surprise to him that it was actually true. Rumors were spreading around that Kim Minseok was dating his co-captain, Luhan, and he almost spit his food when he heard it.

Thankfully though, it wasn’t true (and his precious food was still at his mouth). As Luhan is still moping about said love and Minseok…well,  Minseok is just Minseok. Dumb, dense and boring.

Honestly, Sehun doesn’t know what Luhan sees in that guy. He’s more handsome, more funny, more boyfriend material (and even the perfect husband if he tries. If.), and more smart! Okay, point taken that he can’t beat Minseok in Chemistry (he swears that guy just has the eye for solutions and substances), but he tops the class in just everything else!

Plus, he’s more fit to be with Luhan!

Wait, what?

Sehun shakes his head to clear off his thoughts and coughs, gaining Luhan’s attention.

“Oh, you’re here,” she deadpanned, “welcome?”

“You could’ve at least been more enthusiastic,” Sehun grumbles, “ah, whatever. You were staring at Minseok hyung earlier. Do you like him?”

Luhan turns cherry red and shakes her head violently, “N-no! It’s just that, I’m missing soccer practice and I want to be there right now. It’s your fault I’m here in the first place, you pabo!”

Ah, there was it.

Brutal Luhan, nice to see you again.

The blonde boy chuckles, but says nothing and turns to the other side, much to Luhan’s confusion. Normally he’d continue his teasing. Shrugging, Luhan turns to the window and cheers on Minseok again.

“I…I-I’m going to the restroom.” she stands up from her seat and leaves.

Sehun nods and sends her off with a nonchalant wave, turning his attention to the game.

‘Not bad,’ he comments at Minseok’s skills.

A notebook falls out of nowhere, startling the latter.

“Oh, what’s this?” he asks to himself and picks it up. He’s seen it somewhere before. He just couldn’t put his finger on where…

“Dear diary…signed, Lulu?”

An evil grin is plastered on his face as he flips the diary to the first page.

"Oh, this is going to be fun."