In which the almighty Se-brat is Luhan's master

Signed, Lulu

Author’s Note:

So I made an ask.fm account (yay!) and I just wanted to shamelessly say that you can ask me anything you want!

That is all :D


Dear Diary,

Oh Sehun is a devil in disguise. No, wait. Scratch that.

Oh Sehun IS a devil.

He’s the ing son of the devil, descendant of the king of hell (no offense to his parents).

He burned down some of the people’s clothes by playing with the lighter (including our teacher’s lab coat) and managed to disperse like smoke just in time for my classmates to blame me.

And I looked like a deer caught in the headlights – not that I didn’t look like one in the first place. I’ve been receiving comments lately from strangers that I oddly resembled Bambi.

Anyways, I am NEVER having him as a partner again in Chemistry. Kim freaking Jongin is absent because he’s sick and I had to put up with the brat. Ugh.

P.S. Remind me why I’m still writing here? I somehow started to gain trust issues after Baekhyun read a few of my entries, and she began making kissy faces on how I mention his name on almost every entry I wrote, and I suppose this one isn’t any different.

Signed, Lulu

As soon as Luhan enters the room, she lets out terrifying shriek, startling Sehun and making him stumble to the ground.

“Bloody hell, why the are you screaming?!” he asks, notebook still in hand.

“Well why the are you holding my diary?!”

Sehun raises a brow at first, but as soon as he sees the notebook, he nods, lips slightly twitching upward to a half smirk, “Oh, this is yours? I’m quite impressed, if I may say. I didn’t know you could actually write like this.”

Luhan stares in mortification at Sehun, “You read it?!”

“No , Sherlock.”

“What the fu-give it back!” she tries to steal it but to no avail, Sehun raises it high, making the girl pout. This lanky walking stick of 181 cm is no match to her height of 5’5. Luhan frowns at this.

What is up with you and your fairness, life?

“Don’t worry, I’ll give it back,” Sehun grins, but Luhan knows better than to trust that.

“Under one condition though…”

She raises a brow, gesturing for him to continue.

“You’ll be my servant for the rest of the school year.” he calmly says, as if it’s an everyday thing. A hand comes flying to his direction, making Sehun jerk away and fall pathetically on the ground, “What the , woman? Don’t you get all gorilla on me!”

“In your freaking dreams!”

‘I thought I was about to die.’ Sehun shakes his head in disbelief and looks up at the girl, “Yah, I don’t know if you’re secretly a martial artist or what but you sure pack a punch! And are you crazy or what? You know what I can do if I have your diary…”

“Oh really?”

“Yes really, like… I don’t know, tell the whole student body about your undying love for Minseok?”

The former immediately turns beet red at the mention of Minseok’s name and Sehun knows she’s trapped.

Sehun – 1 Luhan – 0

“Telling it to the students is a bit boring,” he smirks, “how ‘bout I tell it to Minseok instead?”

Luhan narrows her eyes, “You wouldn’t.”

Sehun grins, “Oh yes, I definitely would!” his eyes flicker in amusement as he sees Minseok walking down the hallways, “Well would you look at that? Want me to do it now? Hey Minseok! Minseok-ah!”

“Y-yah! . Yah! Yah, stop it! Alright, alright, Jesus Christ. I’ll do it!”

The blonde teen grins, “Great! I’ll see you tomorrow then!” he raises two fingers to salute playfully at Luhan and runs away, leaving her stunned.

“What in the world…o-oy, what about detention?!”

She knows she’s lost him when no reply comes in contact.

“Great. Now I’m left all alone for one whole hour…” the girl mopes and returns to the classroom, banging her head on the desk.

“What the did I just get myself into?”

XXX

“You’re a pabo.”

Luhan frowns at Baekhyun and rolls her eyes, accepting the ice cream from the vendor, “Gee, thanks for being a supportive friend.”

“What I’m saying is true. As much as I love you and Sehun together,” this earns Baekhyun a glare and she slightly flinches, “y-you can’t agree to be his servant! I mean, who knows what might possibly make you do?!”

“He might even make you kiss him for freaking sake!”

“Okay Baekhyun, calm down. You’re overreacting.” Luhan pauses, “and your ice cream is melting.”

“What the fu-“

First of all, I did not willingly agree to it. He somehow got my diary and used it to blackmail me, okay? And second, knowing Sehun and his hordes of fan girls, I’m sure he’d rather choose them to kiss him than me because I’d rather die than do it.”

Baekhyun sighs, “Whatever you say.” she tries to change the topic, hoping it would make Luhan happier, “Anyways, while you were gone earlier, I made a move on Chanyeol!”

The older raises a brow, “Really?”

“Yup! I got to talk to him!” she giggles, “Did you know that he has a sister named Park Yura? Or that his family owns a restaurant? Or that his ears have been freakishly large since kindergarten? Or that he-“

“Calm down, grasshopper! No, I do not know any of those nor do I even care. And how did you even talk to him when you guys only have one class together? Were you stalking him?”

She turns tomato red at this and Luhan smirks, knowing she’s right.

“I…I wasn’t stalking him!” the shorter of the two retorts.

“Whatever you say…”

Baekhyun frowns and mocks Luhan, “Ha bloody ha. Well played, my friend. Well played.”

Luhan grins at this, “Touché.”

XXX

A series of muffled profanities were heard first thing in the morning at the house of the Lus. In their daughter’s bedroom, lies Luhan (well duh), hand sticking out of her blanket, fumbling around the bed in search for what appears to be her ringing cell phone.

“Hello?”  she rasps out as she answers the call.

[What the hell? Am I calling a witch or what?]

“Who is this?”

[It’s Oh Sehun, .]

She goes silent for a moment.

“…What the ?”

[Get up, lazy head, and meet me at the nearby basketball court.]

“Motherer, it’s bloody 5:30 in the morning and you want me to go there?!”

[Yah, remember that deal you made with me! You’re my servant now so technically you have to do what I want you to, unless you want me to tell Minseok what you’ve been writing in your diary. Now get up and go!]

“Bloody hell, do you have a period or what? I’m up, I’m up!” Luhan was about to hang up when she suddenly remembers something, “Oh, and one more thing.”

[What?]

“ you.”

With that said, she ends the call and groggily walks to the bathroom.