Shopping

Fallen (An Ex-Love Squeal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’s the last of it…” Eun Ji said and shooed off her co-worker.

     “Why did you need a van to take it to your house? It wasn’t a problem taking it here.” Baekhyun asked her.

    “We have plans, follow me.” She said and started walking the opposite direction from the house.

    “Where are we going?” Baekhyun asked Eun Ji while catching up to her pace.

    “We’re shopping…” She said, waiting for a groan or grunt from Baekhyun.

   “Okay, cool.” Baekhyun said. Eun Ji was slightly shocked since every boy she had ever gone shopping with either got upset or just completely ran away.

    Eun Ji and Baekhyun continued walking down the sidewalk. Baekhyun noticed how much this place changed ever since his death but it was still easy to find his way around. Even if everything was nearly completely different, the air still felt the same. Baekhyun smiled to himself and looked down at his moving feet and felt safe where he was. It wasn’t down on earth, it wasn’t in Seoul, but it was beside the one he yearned for—Eun Ji. He still wasn’t sure if Eun Ji hates him (or Taehyung) now but it’s not like he could ask out of the random. Overall, right now his goal was to get the answer out of her.

    “We’re here!” She said and stopped in her tracks, nearly making Baekhyun bump into her. They both stood in front of a men’s clothing store. Eun Ji looked up at Baekhyun who looked up at the shop confused. “Come on!” She said and giggled while walking in.

    “Why are we here…?” Baekhyun ask Eun Ji as he looked around the place.

    “We’re buying you clothes. You said you had none and I don’t think you’ll be planning on visiting your dad anytime soon.” She said and began browsing through the t-shirts.

    “No, it’s okay. I won’t be around for long…” Baekhyun said trying to convince her to stop.

    “But when you find a place I doubt you’ll have money to buy clothes.” She said while staring at him convincingly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter