Truth or Dare

Fallen (An Ex-Love Squeal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “Okay, Eun Ji, truth or dare?” Jungkook asked her. He knew her well so he knew what to do to get on her bad side.

        “I’m going for dare.” She said.

        “I dare you to sleep alone tonight, in your bedroom.” He said with a smile. Eun Ji’s face looked shocked. Her temper meter was near close to bursting but she held it in since it was Jungkook.

        “Fine… um, Jimin, truth or dare?” She said with slight regret. She knew if he picked truth, she was going to bring up V.

        “Truth.” Jimin said.

        “Do you… miss Taehyung? Do any of you do? I mean, he was like a major part of your group, was he not? He was like a little happy vitamin. Don’t you miss him?” Eun Ji said while looking down at the floor. She was strong enough not to cry, in her mind.

        “Well… of course we do. We barely do anything now since he’s gone…” Jimin said.

        “Why? Don’t you think he’d want you to move on in life and live it well?” Eun Ji questioned while her ears got red.

        “Yes, but it’s hard.” Jimin said. “I’ll go next… J-Hope, T or D?” He added awkwardly and slightly shaken.

        “I’m going to sleep now; it’s getting pretty late anyway.” Eun Ji said while she took her sleeping bag and marched up to her room. She opened the door and saw Baekhyun spinning on the chair in circles. He looked up shocked and stopped spinning.

        “Why are you here?” Baekhyun asked.

        “I was dared to sleep by myself here.” Eun Ji said.

        “I was about to sleep, too. You take the bed; I’ll sleep on the floor.” Baekhyun said as he got up from the chair, slightly dizzy from the spins.

        “No, you’re the guest.”

        “No, I’ll take the sleeping bag and don’t be stubborn, I’m being nice.” He said as he took the bag from Eun Ji’s hands.

        He began setting it on the floor beside the bed with Eun Ji’s help. Once they were done, they turned off the lights and made their way to their sleeping areas. Once they were comfortable, they heard a load roar of laughter coming from downstairs. Eun Ji shuffled in bed trying to ignore it.

***

        “Okay, I dare you to…go into Eun Ji’s room later and scare her while taking a video!” Jimin said enthusiastically. They began laughing but were hushed immediately by Jimin. “Be quiet, you’ll wake her up!”

***

        Eun Ji continued shuffling around. She began to feel scared, wondering if a demon/angel was hiding under her bed, when really there was one unknowingly beside her. She began to heat up and took off her blanket but then she realized that the demon might drag her away as she quickly stuffed herself back into her cave.

        “Eun Ji, you okay?” Baekhyun asked, slightly surprising Eun Ji.

        “Yeah, just…can you sleep on the bed? I’m kind of scared from a movie we watched…” Eun Ji asked awkwardly.

        “Um, sure. I’ll sleep on the end near the corner.” Baekhyun climbed onto the bed and slept near the wall.

        “You don’t roll in your sleep, do you? You may fall in that gap there.” Eun Ji asked.

        “No, and don’t be afraid, it was just a movie.” Baekhyun po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter