Her Book

Fallen (An Ex-Love Squeal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Baekhyun stretched his hand deeper into the bed until his hand made contact with an unknown object. His eyes widened as he pulled it out and looked at it with a huge smile.

        “She still kept it!” He screamed in victory. He placed the box beside him and sat up on his knees. The box was still glittery and pink and as childish as before. He lifted the lid to see everything in its place. He saw the photo album, the knickknacks, and everything else. He shoveled through the box and saw the book, which Eun Ji had written everything about her and Taehyung in but still—Taehyung has never caught a glimpse inside the book. He became more interested and sat in a better posture. He skimmed through the book and saw endless words about him. He smiled considering how much she adored him. He made it nearly to the end but all of a sudden, the words stopped. He flipped back to the page containing the last entry and skimmed through.

June 20th, 2009

            “The date of my death…”

            Love. It’s a perfect thing that we all take for granted. We may not feel it sometimes, but it’s always there. Words can’t express it, neither can actions. Can dreams and the general plot of life express it? Yes, not only that –but a beautiful nightmare. The tears, the headaches, the injuries; are all a part of experience. You learn but if you learn and stick, then it’s love and the best part about experiencing anything in life.

But the negative is; when God gives you your life back –God will take away another’s…

            “What…?” Baekhyun thought. He rubbed his fingers over the soaked part of the notebook and tried to think about what this meant. When God gives you your life back… God will take away another’s. Baekhyun couldn’t understand a word of the meaning hidden behind this final entry but as his eyes wandered to the next page, he saw a tear. He thought an entry was ripped out but he wasn’t sure since this seemed to finalize it.

*Ding Dong*

        Baekhyun became immediately alerted and shoved everything back into the box neatly then pushed it under the bed as he sat back in his original spot. He heard laughter coming from d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter