Photo-shoot Day

Fallen (An Ex-Love Squeal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Ji had woken up before everyone else and quickly prepared breakfast for her guest other than Baekhyun. Since they were going to an event, there will be snacks and food held there. She quickly woke up everyone and put them in a hurried position to leave her house. Once they were all gone she ran back to her room and jumped on the bed.

        “Baekhyun, wake up!” She said loudly into his ear. He was a struggle to wake up but soon enough he awoke in a blink of an eye. “Finally, now get ready!”

        Baekhyun groaned while sitting up and rubbing his eye. He looked over at Eun Ji who was watching him and waiting for him to get up. He rolled his eyes then rolled his body out of the bed. He ran his fingers through his hair and slipped on the same pair of jeans he left on the floor from last night.

        “There, I’m ready.” He said while still half asleep.

        “That’s all? You’ll be seeing a model today, you might as well try.” She said while scanning him from head to toe.

        “So what should I do? I have no clothes and I don’t plan on wearing makeup…” He said and shrugged his shoulders.

        “Whatever, let’s just go…” She said while taking her camera and her purse from the side table.

        On her way out she picked up her wallet and keys that were left by her TV stand and walked out with Baekhyun following behind. Baekhyuns stared at her while she picked up her wallet. She never usually took her wallet with her around places. Even when he looked over her not once has he spotted her doing so.

        Eun Ji had told Baekhyun that there was no need to drive since the park was nearly right around the corner anyway. They walked there in an awkward silence. Once they made it to the park, Baekhyun notice it was the park he had landed in. He could see the place much more clearly now. It must have been newly built since it wasn’t here when V was. There were also some workers working on a group of twelve statues behind a small fence. Eun Ji walked away from Baekhyun for a bit to set up her equipment while Baekhyun stood there gazing at the statues. The status looked somewhat familiar but he couldn’t really point them out.

        “Suzy, there you are!” Eun Ji as she walked over to a tall, skinny, and pale woman.

        “Here I am, and who is this?” She said and looked over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter