Final [Merry Christmas]

Fallen (An Ex-Love Squeal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked out of the ladies bathroom with a fresher looking self. Still, I was drowned in sorrows and waiting for the news to be told to me as a reminder. I wonder why a nurse hasn’t called me down to the funeral room. I needed to see his body once, just one last time. Tears threatened to slip again but turned my head sharply, letting them be taken away by the wind, and walked towards the room that the nurse before happily directed me to. What was it? Room number eighty-three?

    I slowly walked, heel-toe to the room that wasn’t that far at distance. I looked at my feet and reflected on the past. I really must be crazy, huh. Or maybe, God wanted this… some sick entertainment.

    I lifted my head to the plaque of the room numbers drilled to the tops of each door. Eighty-one, eighty-two, eighty-here! I dropped my gaze down to the window and wiped the tears I had just spotted in the reflection of the window’s glare. I scanned the room and found it completely empty. Must of been the wrong person…

    I attempted to wonder around the place until I was invoiced to the room Baekhyun should be in but was held back when the door of room number eighty-two flung open and nearly hit me in the face , yet it stopped directly at my sharp nose. The same male-nurse with chestnut hair and a wide and goofy smile who looked rather angelic grabbed my wrist eagerly.

    “There you are! It’s nearly been a hour!” He gleamed.

    “What is this for…?” I asked gloomily.

    “He woke up...after three years. Everyone’s already inside and greeted him. You were called in by your brother.” He said and shoved me inside before any more words. Instead of entering along with us, he shut the door and walked away to God knows where leaving me, BTS, and Juana in one room.

    “Guys, what’s going on?” I asked and slowly approached the bed surrounded by the group of people. A few turned to face me and greet me with a smile. I stood patiently but bit my lip in eagerness. My mind felt like it was floating.

    “He’s awake…” Jungkook whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows until he moved himself to the side near Jin and the rest other than Juana and Suga who stood to the right.

    I felt my heart drop into my stomach painfully and both land softly onto my soul, my eyes water in stinging pain but in relief, as if my mind was pouring out all it’s worries. I felt my limbs becoming weak but I used the energy left to charge towards the bed and practically jump on, without damaging the wires connecting to the monitor that would sound off widely if unplugged or detached.

    It was Taehyung. The real Taehyung. In this room, this room that was completely empty and patientless just a day ago. What a gift, given by God himself.

    I firmly laid a soft but passionate kiss on his lips, not keeping in mind the people around me. I held it until m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter