Questionable

Fallen (An Ex-Love Squeal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lay on my bed, looking up at the ceiling clutching the book I held earlier onto my chest. This felt somewhat wrong. Who knew what Eun Ji could be doing at this very moment? Cry, or just plain thinking, perhaps—thinking about what I could be thinking about this? The only thing was, I couldn’t find the courage to think about this. Was this my right? Should I be allowed to take hold of a possession that does not belong to me? No, it’s not my right. I shouldn’t be doing this.

    I got up from my back and marched towards the door to open it and walk into Eun Ji room to return it. I turned the knob to my door slowly and walked out even slower. I made my pace slower and added quieter steps to hear the gentle sobs seeping from beneath her door.  “Eun Ji…?” I whispered. I slowly brought my hand towards the knob of her door and ached to turn it, but pulled back. “I need to find out why.” I whispered to myself once more. I was about to turn away when the door flung open. I saw Eun Ji’s red puffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

    “Baekhyun, is there something you need?” She asked. There she went again, caring for me and not for herself.

    “No, what about you?” I asked and felt my hand twitch, wanting to wipe her dried tears away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter