Demon

Fallen (An Ex-Love Squeal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Ji shook Baekhyun’s lifeless body repeatedly before she had enough and intaked the situation. She reached to pull out her phone to call the hospital but raised her eyes to see the fireflies crash themselves in the bridge above, causing them to burst into balls of red oxidized blood, oozing from the bridge above head. Eun Ji couldn’t find herself to scream for it was lost and she backed away slowly towards Baekhyun. She panicked more and dialed nine-one-one in the keypad in front of her. She heard a voice speak through the phone but before she could even say a simple hello she was pushed and the phone was knocked into lake ahead.

    “No! Not now!” She screamed. She hoped the hospital would take a hint and come any from the call and turned around to look at Baekhyun, but only to see the plain grass. Her chin raised to see a limply body, Baekhyun’s body to be lifelessly flying from two utterly black and blood covered wings, still dripping blood, along with Baekhyun’s face and body covered in venomous blood that stung to the look. “What the…” She backed away but not far enough to fall into the water behind her.

    Baekhyun’s body suddenly was rapidly dragged by his power-strucken wings and was being slammed against the bridge, drowned in the water and nearly ripped apart by his own wings.

    “Stop!” Eun Ji pleaded. “Please stop!” She cried, and held her head in between her hands. All of a sudden, the wings clawed at Baekhyun’s face, but instead of more blood gushing out, what really happened caught Eun Ji’s attention. A glowing light, golden and bright, flushed through his face, completely blinded the looks of it now. Eun Ji squinted her eyes until the golden light dimmed down and saw a familiar face that nearly made Eun Ji faint, but instead, stand up in awe. She saw the face she knew. She saw Taehyung, in the same body and ripped apart by the same wings. “Taehyung…” She said and let her tear drops fall in madness. “What’s happening… to you…?” Eun Ji whimpered.

    Without warning, the wings had slashed a cut through his front and opened his entire torso open, blood everywhere and organs seen. Eun Ji’s eyes became circular and puke threatened to come out but in subsitute more silent tears streamed from her burning eyes onto her blood splatter cheeks. The wings detached themselves roughly from Taehyung’s body and turned into dust as he splashed into the river below. “Taehyung!” She screamed in panic. She slid down the hill, not caring if she got her white jeans wet and dirtied with blood. She was able to reach Taehyung’s collar and pull out his body from the river. She flipped his body over with blood gashed hands and looked up at his face as she saw Baekhyun’s face. Although, Eun Ji had been through enough horror stories and madness to realiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter