Falling

Fallen (An Ex-Love Squeal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thank you naegajoonicorn for this awesome cover ^^!

 

        “Why am I being sent back to earth? What did I do wrong?” Taehyung asked impatiently.

        “You have no manners and you act as if you want to kill yourself. Why would you want to do that? You’re already in heaven. You do sins and that’s forbidden here. You’ll be back if you learn your lesson. You don’t have an option. You have already been given a warning!” The lord in white named God spoke above him.

        “I don’t get this! You can’t force certain emotions on to me. You split me from the one I love—you split us! You won’t even tell me why! I loved her enough, have I not?” He screamed on the top of his lungs. The once bright boy is now an unpleasant man. His orange hair was messy and his eyes looked darkened. His skin was pale and sickly and his eyes became a strict light shade of near-red, indicating he would soon become a fallen angel.

        “Disrespect, right there. You’ll be leaving very soon, Taehyung-”

        “You can only call me V…” He said with such disrespect. The lord heaved a sigh and continued with his sentence.

        “You’ll be leaving very soon. You’ll be set at a place, where you can heal. Once you heal, I’ll get your brothers to bring you back, EXO. You’ll need to put up with your own life. Lay can’t heal you, Kai can’t transport you, none of that –but you can use your own powers of light, just use them carefully. You won’t look as you, though, that can’t happen. Your aesthetics will slightly change, good luck and learn well.” The great glow above spoke.

        “This is fu-” Before V could finish his sentence he was sent back to his brothers resting. He looked around and let out a long and uneasy breath.

        “What’s wrong?” A voice asked. V turned around and saw his ten brothers sitting comfortably around the room.

        “I’m leaving soon… I can’t control it, I miss her.” V said as he plopped himself on the floor. His brother, Chanyeol approached him and patted his back. His figure was tall and he had peanut-brown hair. His features were perfect, as were the rest –considering the fact that they’re angels.

        “It’s okay, what if you get to see her?” Chanyeol asked, trying to comfort the sorrowful man.

        “Like that’ll happen…” Sehun said loudly–the cold one. His hair was a clean blonde shade along with a nicely structured face and fare height, even though Sehun was the youngest out of all the angels considered as EXO.

        “You never give hope…” Suho said –the leader of the group and wisest; following the power of water. His hair was a blonde-bleached color with lightly shaded black roots and his skin was amazingly fair followed with his beautiful dark brown eyes sticking out.

        “Yeah, just let Chanyeol do his job as the happy-vibe.” Xiumin said in an exhausted tone. His hair was spiked and his eyes were cat-like, giving that imitating yet flirtatious vibe.

        “D.O, go cook something for poor Taehyung over here.” Kai instructed. Kai was the second youngest yet manliest. He had a broad exterior and a tuff interior. His skin was tanned with dark shaded eyes yet he had slivery hair that stuck out amazingly. D.O rose from his seat but as everyone saw his shortness, they laughed as he frowned and sat right back down. His eyes were big and western-like. His appearance was quiet goofy but he still made every feature look even more perfect.

        “D.O has the power of earth right? Can’t he just do something about this; since V’s getting sent to earth and all?!” Tao hollered. Tao had panda-like eyes and a scrawny body shape. His looks made him look innocent but on the insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter