Friends

Fallen (An Ex-Love Squeal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was excited yet scared to see his old friends once again. Eun Ji and he were already walking down the sidewalk and to the practice room BTS usually practice in. Baekhyun’s eyes scanned the small building up and down and saw barely anything changed, not even the rusted paint against the wall and the broken steps towards the main door.

    “Come on, don’t be shy.” She said, although she still looked in a saddened mood from what happened before. Baekhyun’s intentions weren’t to make her feel bad, but its better if he knows what’s going on with her. Baekhyun nodded his head and followed her in slowly. When they walked in, they walked past the entrance room and entered the door straight ahead that lead to a practice room down a flight of stairs. They each walked down slowly as Eun Ji scanned her eyes in the window of the door to see if anyone was there. She smiled slightly and opened the door with Baekhyun waiting outside. “Hey guys!” She said and waved to them with a brighter expression, most likely faked.

    “Hey, Eun Ji. Were you here to see us practice? We have had nothing planned for months…just sitting here and chatting.” Jimin said and scratched the back of his neck.

    “I actually brought a friend with me to introduce, it’s been more than two months since I knew the person, so I thought I’d introduce you guys too!” She said and waved at Baekhyun, telling him to enter.

    “Is she hot?” Suga asked and sprung up. His expression dulled when he saw a guy enter.

    “Uh, Eun Ji, is this guy your friend?” Jungkook asked and cocked an eyebrow.

    “Yeah, introduce yourself.” She said and looked over at Baekhyun.

    “I’m Baekhyung. I-I mean Baekhyun!” He said and bit his lip awkwardly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter