Fireflies

Fallen (An Ex-Love Squeal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The book had been confusing Taehyung (Baekhyun), he hadn’t understood it fully. Although, even without a complete understanding, he believed every bit of it. He has so far took note of her being in a coma, forgetting him, reading this book to remember and such. ‘But when?’ Was his major question.

Baekhyun stood up from his bed and walked out into the hall, toward Eun Ji’s room. He knocked on it confidently and the door quickly clicked open to a more put together Eun Ji then from what he saw before.

    “How have you been doing?” Baekhyun asked and looked down at her worriedly.

    “Just a little sick, that’s all. I’m okay now though.” Eun Ji replied. Baekhyun just wanted to hear that she was okay, and he was happy about that. He pulled her into his arms suddenly and held her in a warm and comforting hug for the both. Although it was a sudden movement for Eun Ji, she took it caringly. She wrapped her arms around Baekhyun’s torso and held it tightly. “Your touch is so familiar,” She mumbled, “so please hold me more often, for longer and longer.” She requested.

    “It’s my only wish.” Baekhyun honestly replied and her hair gently. A sniffle cracked from Eun Ji and Baekhyun’s heart ached. “She’s hurting because of me; because of Taehyung.” He thought. He walked her to her bed, still holding her closely in his arms and laid her softly on her bed. “Don’t be hurt anymore.” He said, in a bold tone even though he expected himself to whisper.

    “How can I not be? I miss him so much…” She admitted and tugged onto his shirt, continuing to cry tears into it. “He was my light. I just wish I got to spend one more day with him, without our stupid bickering. I hate how it had to end like this!” She screamed and sobbed more tears of ache and pain.

    “He’s watching over you…” He said, shocked and touched at the same time.

    “No, he’s not. He was but now, I feel like he’s gone. I can’t find him anymore. I want to be with him…” She said and looked up at him in silence.

    “Don’t talk like that… please.” The lad pleaded weakly. “Come with me.” He said and brought her to her feet.

    “Baekhyun, I don’t want to go out…” She said and wiped her remaining tears.

    “It’s the nighttime and it’s urgent, just come with me!” He said and grabbed her hand, dragging her out the door against her will. Not too long after, the two younglings arrived at an unknown place to Eun Ji. They were under a bridge crossing a lake. The two stood on small amount of land left on a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter