Baekhyung...?

Fallen (An Ex-Love Squeal)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you naegajoonicorn for this awesome cover ^^!

V had woken up with a cramp in his back, but fortunately less pain. He got off the bench to see that his surroundings were still empty and the sky was orange as the sun was about to rise above the horizon. V’s eyes snapped open in shock as he looked over at his back and saw this it was healed, but still had two long scars where his wings once were. He took a breath of relaxation until he realized he was wearing nothing but jeans. He panicked for a slight moment until he saw a dark blue trench coat beside him that was slightly torn.

        “It’s in pretty bad shape, but people now days can be really nice…” He whispered to himself as he put it on. He put it on comfortably and got up. He spun himself around and glared at the bench to see that it was still a light shade of brown. “Looks I still have my angel gifts.” He once again spoke softly as he stretched himself once more. He took a look around once more to realize that he had no money, no food, and no shelter. He let out an exhausted sigh as he looked up at the sky and bit his lower lip. “God, you can be tuff on a guy, you know?” He said to the sky. After his words a big wind blew as it slightly pushed him to a nearby bush. He looked over the bush, hoping that the current wind was a sign that was indicating something, and saw a cardboard box. His jaw dropped as he picked it up in anger and stomped away to find a safe place for him and his new ‘home’.

        His steps became slower and slower. Every place he spotted was, too filthy, extremely loaded, or already taken up. He stopped and walked not too deeply in a nearby alley and dropped the box and clutched his knees. All that walking was sure putting a fight with his lungs. He let out a another breath through his nose as he picked up the box once again and spun around on his heels to continue his search.

        “Please,” V heard in the distance. He stopped in his spot and made no further movements so he could get a closer hear, “please leave me alone! You can have my money!” V’s eyes widened. He knew he was a fallen angel but he still had to protect someone helpless. He put his box under his arm and turned around and ran deeper into the ally. He made a quiet stop as he sneaked behind the troubled group.

        “Why don’t you pick on someone your own size? Oh wait, looks like you already are. That little girl must equivalent to your strength, huh?” V said as he made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter