Yongguk's Thoughts

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's no way I'm letting that Daehyun get Vanessa. Absolutely none! He probably doesn't care about her at all. He must be doing this to spite me as usual. Wow, he really needs to get over himself.

Daehyun just believes that girls will simply throw themselves at him with just one glance. Those girls have no respect for themselves, and I think every last one of them needs to take a test, if you know what I mean.

There was this one girl named Doo-ri who would always try to seduce Daehyun into sleeping with her. Pretty much anywhere you can think of. Man, she was a .

She kept touching all the members and flirting with all of us when Daehyun was separate from her, except Zelo of course. That would just be wrong. I was her favorite target.

One day, Doo-ri anounced to us she had gonorrhea. Only then did Daehyun finally believed us when we tried to tell him she was sleeping around on him and broke things off with that . It was probably the only thing we could agree on.

Those are the kinds of girls Daehyun likes. Doo-ri could've gotten gonorrhea long before she decided to tell us, so who know if Daehyun could have it, too. He might be infected right now as we speak, which is why I don't wamt Vanessa to be with someone like that. This isn't about competition anymore, this is about protecting Vanessa.

Daehyun doesn't deserve to have a classy woman like Vanessa. She knows how to carry herself like a virtuous woma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter