Discovered

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was looking for sweets in the fridge, but I couldn't find anything with chocolate. "Hey, hyungs!" I called out. "You forgot to get chocolate this morning."

"No, we didn't forget," Himchan smirked. "We just chose not to get any."

"You're so mean, hyung!"

"Oh, please, kid. You don't need to have all that sugar anyway. Don't you know that eating a bunch of sugar can cause you to get diabetes, and you can die or be putting yourself in a coma?"

"Then, I'll die happily."

Himchan laughed and went into his room.

About the same time Himchan left, my prayers have been answered when Yongguk hyung walked in with blonde brownies and chocolate. He walked straight towards me, asking me, "You want these?"

I nodded my head. 

"Then, do one thing for me?"

"What's that?"

"Break up with Vanessa."

"What? How can I break up with her when we weren't even dating to begin with?"

"So, you'll stop pursuing her?"

"I guess so of you promise to give me sweets every time you go to the coffee shop." Vanessa is delicious, but sweets are just a little more sweeter than she is.

"Deal." Yongguk gave me the bag of brownies and chocolate, which I happily indulged. Who needs women when you can have unlimited amount of sweets to come home to every day?

I can't believe how easy that was. Then again, Daehyun love food, so I should have expected it to be easy. All that matters now is I now have Vanessa to myself. All I've got to do now is invite her to dinner tonight, but how can I get her number? Maybe Jongup can lead me to her. I know he could have Michelle's number with him, so all I have to do is call her and ask for Vanessa.

As I approached the closed door of his bedroom, I stopped and thought for a moment. What is Jongup is still angry at me for what I made him do? He may be the most forgiving member of our group, but will he forgive me for this? It's worth a try, though. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Jongup mumbled.

"The last person you'd want to see right now," I answered.

Jongup remained silent for a long moment, which made me believe I was right about him not wanting to see me any time soon, but as I walked away, Jongup answered, "Come in."

I cautiously opened the door of my shyest band member, unsure whether or not if he was setting me up for a beat down. I wouldn't blame him if he was, I had been a real jerk to him last week. As soon as I met his eyes, Jongup looked very much upset and hurt. I felt my heart break after seeing his expression. I don't know if I want to go through with asking him for Michelle's number now.

"Did you want something, hyung?" Jongup softly asked. "Did you come here to rub more salt in my wounds, or did you come here to tell me that this TV is a distraction for me when we go on tour, too."

"Okay, I deserved that," I told him, "but no. All I want to ask you is if you still have Michelle's number on you?"

"Yes, but I can't bring myself to call her. You can have it if you want."

"Thanks. All I want to do is call her for her sister, okay?" Feeling satisfied, I began to leave the room, but a string of guilt pulled me back. My brother is hurting, but all I can think about is going on a date w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter