Getting to Know You

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae, Shaded Guy, a guy with pale skin and black hair:

and a freakishly tall guy with a babyface:

help themselves to seats at out table: Jongup sat on my left while the guy with pale skin sat on my right, and happened to be next to Cassandra, who has Youngjae on her right. Vanessa had both of her people of interest on both sides of her, and I could tell she was enjoying every last minute of this. The Giant Baby sat next to Shaded Guy.

"Hello, ladies," Shaded Guy greeted, which cause all of us to melt at the sound of his deep voice. Vanessa tried her best to keep her emotions in check, but it was clearly too late because he smiled at my vulnerability. "Youngjae and Daehyun were just telling me about you guys; you're more beautiful than he described."

I blushed at his comment and shifted in my seat.

"Look, Yongguk-hyung, you made her blush," Giant Baby chortled. "Neomu gwiyeowon."

I just knew he was teasing me, which made me blush even more.

"Stop it, Zelo, before she becomes dizzy," Pale Skin ceased. 

"So, you're Michelle," Yongguk said pointing to me.

"Yes," I responded.

"And you're Vanessa." Yongguk pointed to my blushing sister, who nodded in response. "Which makes you Cassandra." He pointed to our friend, who also nodded in response while blushing. "Well, I'm Yongguk," he went on. "This is Himchan"--he pointed to Pale Skin--"and this is Zelo," he finished while pointing to the Giant Baby,

"Hello," I say.

Himchan and Zelo waved to me.

Michelle is so beautiful. Here she is and I can't even tell her how I feel. Even though we first met, I've never felt so strongly about someone in my entire life. It's so frustrating that it hurts. I studied her appearance while she's speaking with the others. She has a light, reddish brown complexion that is smooth and soft. Her long black hair complemented it perfectly. Her neck is long, graceful and swanlike. Her cheekbones were perfect and high and razor-sharp. Making sure she wasn't looking at me, I moved my eyes towards her chest. The crunched front of her blouse emphasized it's fullness.

"You guys are in a band?" I heard Michelle ask.

"Yes, we are," Yongguk confirmed. "It's called B.A.P., and it stands for Best, Absolute, and Perfect."

"That's a pretty strong claim," Vanessa chimed in. " May we see a music video of you are really Best Absolute Perfect?"

"Show them 'Hurricane'!" Zelo cheered.

"I have a laptop with me," Cassandra acknowledged. "It was 'Hurricane', right?" Her Korean was very impressive. Cassandra pulled out her laptop and looked up the video on YouTube.

"I knew you couldn't stay away from a computer," Vanessa teased. Everyone but Cassandra laughed.

"Is this is New York?" 

"Yeah," Yongguk says.

"Well, then where were we when you guys were filming this?" Michelle exclaimed. "If I would've known you'd be there, I would've gone clubbing those days to watch from the window."  Everyone, including I, laugh at her antics.

"You're from New York?" I asked.

"We're from New York City," Michelle answered.

"Well, you ladies have smiles that can light up Times Square and the Rockefeller Plaza," Yongguk commented, which makes the girls blush. If only I can be able to talk to girls like that.

"You guys are really great dancers, Vanessa was watching the video so much she didn't notice Yongguk blushing next to her until their eyes met, which made Daehyun's eyebrow twitch.

"Thank you," Daehyun replied, hoping to get Vanessa's attention. Well, he got her smile, but he also got Yongguk's glare.

Noticing what was happening, Zelo and Himchan were snickering quietly while Yongguk was slicing and dicing Daehyun with his eyes. Youngjae gave Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter