Trouble in Eulji Myun

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as promised, I came by at 8 to pick up Michelle. Only when I went to the hotel room, who I saw was Michelle, but a completely different person at the same time. I just stood there in awe at how beautiful she looked. As beautiful as she was, it only made me more nervous on the date. I could feel my face getting hot.

"You look great," Michelle smiled.

"S-so do you," I stuttered, my face on fire.

Vanessa and Cassandra stood far behind Michelle. They smiled at me, waved, and pointed. I could tell they're commenting on how great I looked.

"Guy, stop~!" Michelle griped over her shoulder. "You're embarrassing me!"

"It's fine," I insisted. "They're funny."

"Have a good time, kids!" Cassandra called out.

"Don't come back with a baby, Michelle!" Vanessa added.

"Vanessa~!" Cassandra and Michelle complained.

I laughed while watching the sisters quarrel. This family is too fun to watch. "Come on, Michelle."

Michelle wrapped her arm around mine, and we went off to my car. The drive had taken only about 20 minutes, making us 5 minutes early for the reservations I've made for us.

Eulji Myun Oak was just as beautiful as the people claimed. I could see Michelle was in as much awe as I was. I went up to the counter to claim our reservation.

"You're early," the woman smiled. She turned to a waiter and said, "Can you show them their table?"

The waiter led us to a table and handed us menus. "Call me whenever you're ready," he told us. He was getting ready to leave when his gaze fell on Michelle. The waiter, as far as I could tell, was checking her out in front of me. Michelle looked up from her menu to meet the waiter's eyes. He simply smiled at her and walked away.

I couldn't help but feel a little jealous inside. I glared in the direction the waiter had left. Then, I felt a hand touch mine. I turned to see Michelle smiling at me, reassuring me I had nothing to worry about.

Deciding to change the subject, Michelle asked, "When did your band debut?"

"Two years ago," I responded. "We debuted with Warrior. All of us were blonde during that time."

"A whole boy band? Being blonde? I don't think I could imagine you being a blonde."

"We didn't want to be too different from the rest of the boy bands. We wanted a 'team' image when we debuted. And it's a representation of us being from another planet. We're aliens who came from the planet Matoki and we're trying to save it from dying."

"Kind of Star Wars-y if you think about it. Everybody in Matoki is blonde?"

"Yes."

"I don't think I can imagine a planet where everyone on it is blonde."

"Well--" 

Before I could finish my sentence, I was shocked and appalled at who I saw over Michelle's shoulder: Mr. Male Model Extraordinaire! He was talking to the receptionist while holding a bouquet of roses. While she was leading Lee to a table, I prayed that he didn't get one near us and that those flowers weren't for Michelle. When Lee sat down and made eye contact with me, my worst fears came true. He gave me a cold smirk and made his way towards Michelle.

"Hello, Michelle," Lee greeted. "You look lovely tonight."

"What do you want, Lee?" I bit. He really had some nerve showing his face after what he did. 

Lee held out a bouquet of roses from behind his back, acting like I was really going to take those. Well, I did, but I threw them across the restaurant while everyone stared at me. I hit a woman by accident, but that was the last thing on my mind right now.

"What did you do that for?" Lee asked. "I'm trying to apologize."

"Do you really think a cheap bouquet of roses is really going to make me forget what you did? Let m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter