Finally Meeting You

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe you guys brought me here!" I protested as Zelo and my hyungs dragged me through the door of the cafe.

"Calm down, Jongup," Yongguk said with this gummy smile:

"We're just trying to help you out."

"After all, you said you wanted to meet someone," Daehyun chimed in, "and this is a good place."

"You may meet someone like one of my exes," added Himchan.

"If that's the case, then maybe we should keep him away from those kinds of girls," Youngjae chortled.

"Very funny." Himchan hyung rolled his eyes at Youngjae, which made the other hyungs laugh.

"It's too early in the morning for this, guys!" I continued to protest as they sat me down at their chosen table.

"I'll get something for us while we're here," Yongguk insisted as he made his way to the cashier.

"I'm leaving the first chance I get," I decided as I stood up.

"It's too late to back down now," Youngjae-hyung digressed. "You're the one who wated to meet someone."

"Well, I change my mind," I said. I was ready to walk out the door when everyone turned me around and sat be back down where I was before. "You know I don't do well when it comes to meeting new people, let alone girls."

"That's your problem," Zelo spoke. "If you knew you weren't ready for this, you never should have been jabbering on and on about how you felt lonely and wanted to meet someone new."

"Yeah, I guess that this is my own fault." I hung my head in defeat. I felt my face turning as red as Youngjae's hair.

"Zelo's right," Daehyun agreed."I never thought I would ever say that, but he is. While you're trying to find you're significant others, I'm gonna try to find my own while I'm here."

"I here lots of oegug-in hang out here, too," Himchan added. "Maybe your significant others may not be Korean girls, which have no problem with, but I wonder if any of them will have a problem with being with someone prettier than themselves." Himchan ran his fingers through his fingers. "Not just oegug-in, but girls in general."

Everyone laughed at Himchan's vanity as Yongguk-hyung approached with our food. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Just Himchan being Himchan," Daehyun answered as he reached for his cheesecake.

"I'm going to get some iced coffee," I said as I left the table.

"I have my eyes on you, so you'd better not be trying to leave again," Himchan called after me.

After I got my iced coffee and was on my way to return to the rest of the group when I bumped into someone. We both went down on the floor with my iced coffee spilling on the person. I could feel the whole entire cafe looking my way. I was so ashamed that I could be so clumsy. What made even more embarrassed was I realized it was a woman I bumped into when I felt a large chest pressing underneath me. I blushed and immediately got off the floor, but not without helping her up.

Himchan was right about oegug-in being here because she was definitely one. A black girl to be exact. She was also very beautiful. Beautiful brown skin with high cheekbones and long black hair. Her full lips formed a perfect rose petal pout. My heart skipped a beat.

"I-I'm sorry," I apologized the best I could in English.

"It's okay," the girl accepted. "I didn't really like this shirt anyway."

"Michelle, are okay?" another black girl approached and asked. She, too, was gorgeous. She had the same high cheekbones as the girl I bumped into, but her hair was much longer with an ombre. She also looked older.

"I'm fine," the girl I bumped insisted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter