Looking For Jongup

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Johnson sisters, Cassandra, and the remaining members of B.A.P. were out looking for Jongup in the streets of Seoul.

"This is a really big city," Cassandra commented. "Almost like we're back in New York."

"Does New York have signs written in Hangul?" asked Daehyun.

"Only when you're going to Koreatown. I go there all the time for some occasional kimbap.  I'm really worried about your friend."

"We are, too," added Himchan. "And I'm sure your friend is worried about Jongup, too." He gave Michelle a sly smile.

"I am worried," Michelle confirmed, "but it's not in the way you think."

"Sure it's not."

"It's not."

"Okay, I believe you."

"You should. Besides, I doubt he could possibly like me back-"

Himchan's sly smile grew even wider.

"If I happened to hypothetically like him, too."

"Well, he ran out of there because of you," Zelo added. "Himchan caught him staring at your chest while he was doing the same thing." With that, Himchan thumped him on the head while Michelle blushed for the millionth time today.

"R-really?" Michelle stammered. "I never would have thought he had that in him to do that because he seems so shy."

"None of us saw it coming either," Himchan agreed. 

"Be quiet, you ert," Cassandra jeered.

"You know we have to speak English, because not everybody can speak Korean. And I know I'm a ert, and very proud of it."

"I'd like to talk to you guys about erseness," Yongguk cut in, "but we really need to look for Jongup." 

"That's why you're the leader," Himchan smiled.

"Shut up, kiss-," Daehyun scowled.

"Jongup!"

"Guys, isn't that him over there?" Michelle asked, pointing to the right.

Everyone looked in Michelle's direction and saw a guy who closely resembles Jongup, but later realizes it's someone who only has a similar hairstyle.

"Now, I'm starting to get worried," Michelle sighed. "Jongup!"

"Calm down, Michelle," Vanessa insisted. "We'll find your boyfriend soon enough."

"Yeah, and the sooner you find him, the sooner you'll be able to call out his name like that again." Himchan laughed despite the fact his comment earned him a slap on the shoulders from everyone in the search party. "I'm just trying to lighten the mood, guys."

"ert," Daehyun muttered. "You're even worse than Jongup."

"Nobody has a dirtier mind than me, Daehyun. I'm The ert."

"Then, you and my sister would make a great couple," Michelle added. 

"No they wouldn't!" Yongguk and Daehyun protested in unison, causing the two to stare each other down and building awkward silence once again.

"Did I say something I shouldn't have?"

"No, they always-"

"Yes, you did!" Yongguk and Daehyun protested and death glared once more.

"Let's change the subject, shal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter