Kang Meets the Sisters (and Cassandra)

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know, Michelle," I heard Cassie behind the other side of the bathroom door. "You're going to have to come out eventually. Lee is all the way across the other side of the world, so he can't do anything to harm you or Jongup."

"The damage has already been done," I argued. "He's also going to be back tomorrow."

"So you're going to let this ruin your chance at having fun?"

"Is she still in the shower?" my sister's voice asked.

"Yeah, and I don't think she's coming out any time soon, either."

"Why do you say that?"

"She took a stool in there with her."

The banging on the door immediately snapped me out of my sulk.

"Get out of there, Michelle!" Vanessa barked. "I have to go to the bathroom!"

With a sigh, I turned off the shower head, got off the stool, which I took with me and put on a bathrobe. As soon as I opened the door, Vanessa yanked me out of the bathroom and locked it behind her.

"Now that you're out," Cassie began, "I need to talk to you."

"Nice going, Vanessa," I scolded, banging on the door. "I almost fell on the stool."

"Michelle." Cassandra patted the space next to her on the bed, inviting me to sit next to her. When I did Cassandra continued. "Even if Lee is coming back, you still shouldn't let it get to you like this. We've already discussed what we were going to do about him, remember?"

"Yeah. I guess you're right."

Someone was knocking on the door. Before I could get up Vanessa emerged from the bathroom and looked through the peephole. 

"Who is it?"

"I don't know," Vanessa replied before opening the door.

A very tan Korean man with shoulder-length black hair was standing in the hallway. He looked a lot like the guy who played Han in Tokyo Drift. He's very handsome for a man his age, but I bet he's already taken. Guys like him always are. "May I come in?" the man asked.

Vanessa looked back at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter