Another Love Triangle Begins

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe you made us leave like that," I complained to my sister. "I was going to help them out."

"Well, I'm sorry that I blocked you, but I just didn't want to see them fight over me like that," Vanessa shot back. "There was just too much tension for me to handle."

"Yeah, but I still think we should've helped them back there. Did you see how they looked like they were about to kill each other? I couldn't stand back and watch that any longer."

"Then, it was a good thing that I took you out of there when I did, wasn't it? But is that the only reason why you wanted to stay?" My sister looked slyly at me. 

"Yes, that was the reason I wanted to stay. Why else would I want to stay?"

"Because you found yourself a new guy," Cassandra snickered along with my sister.

"So have you, Cassie. I'm so happy for you.☺"

"I don't like him that much." Cassie tried to deny her newfound feelings, but she wasn't fooling anybody.

"Yes, you do, Cassie," Vanessa smiled. "It's okay. Just admit it. No one will judge you."

"So which one will you choose, Vanessa? You have 2 guys chasing after you. You should be happy."

"I should, but I'm not. Both of them are so fine, so that makes it even more difficult for me to choose someone. I think you 2 are lucky that you both only have one guy to worry about."

"Hey, Michelle, where's your purse?" Cassie asked.

"Oh, no!" I realized I left it at the coffee shop! "I'll be right back, guys." I dashed towards where I left it.

I wasn't that far from my sister and my friend when I heard Vanessa say, "I bet she left it on purpose so she could see her boyfriend."

"I heard that!" I tossed over my shoulder.

When I made it in the coffee shop, the purse was still here, but it's in the hands of the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on. He had hair that match my complexion. It's shaggy-looking, but still nice and looked so soft. His skin had a beautiful, pale caramel glow to it. He had the iest almond-shaped eyes, such a strong jawbone, and he looked as if he could have a very hypnotic smile.

I hesitantly approached the beautiful man, hoping I don;t faint before I get it him. As soon as I'm standing in front of him, he looked up at me from my purse.

"Is this yours?" the man asked in very excellent English, which had a barely noticeable accent, holding the purse out to me.

I had to snap myself out of my trance so I could answer, "Yes."

"Prove it." The man pulled the purse closer to him and smirked at me in a way that nearly made me melt to the floor. He was playing with me, but I decided to humor him.

"Look in my purse and find my driver's license in my wallet, please. It's in the Michael Kors wallet."

The handsome man complied and gave me my purse back. "Here you go, Michelle."

I blushed when he said my name. It sounded so adorable in his deep voice. "Thanks, whatever your name is."

"Lee Chang Sun. Nice to meet you."

"Thanks."

"Is that a New Yorker accent?"

"I'm from New York. Why do you ask?"

"It's a cute accent." I was absolutely right about him having a hypnotic smile. Wow, his teeth were so perfect and white.

I blushed at his comment. Hoping to do the same to him, I said, "Yours is cute, too."

Lee smiled even bigger, but his cheeks only turned slightly pink. Hoping to do more, I added, "And you look like you could be a model."

"I am one actually. Would you like to see some pictures?"

"Sure." I answered, making sure I didn't sound too eager.

Lee's long, lean fingers fished around in his hip pouch until he pulled out a few photos and gave them to me. They were they hottest pics ever!!!! I had to keep myself from squealing in front of him. All of them were of Lee shirtless, showing off his muscular, honey-colored abs. Some of them were from Bazaar and some were from High Cut.

"The ones from High Cut are the most recent," Lee said, snapping me out of my second trance. "I see you like them. Would you like some copies?"

I nodded my head. "You have such an amazing body,"I muttered.

"Sorry?" Lee asked.

"Nothing. I said nothing."

"I heard 'body', so I thought you were talking about me."

Busted! I must have looked as if my face were on fire because it felt as if the room shot up about 100 more degrees.

"Oh, you were talking about me." Lee smiled and chuckled in a way that felt so flirtatious.

"Stop making me blush! You're making me hyperventilate."

Lee was really laughing now. "You're so cute when you're flustered."

He called me cute! That's it! I was either going to get out of there or pass out right in the middle of this shop. "Take your pictures back!" I threw the stack of photos at Lee, which only made him laugh even harder, causing attention to draw towards him as I left to meet Vanessa and Cassie.

"Why does your face look as if tomatoes were thrown at it?" Vanessa asked.

"And what took you so long?" Cassandra added.

"I think she was making out with You-know-who, and things were starting to get heated, so she left. You know how prudish she is."

Cassandra and my sister were laughing and I could feel more blood rushing towards my brain. "Everyone wants me to pass out today, huh? And, no, we weren't making out. He wasn't even in the shop. It was someone else."

"You met another man?" Vanessa gasped. "You're already cheating on him?"

"We aren't even together, and, yes, I met another man."

"Do tell," Cassandra jumped in.

"He was so cute. In fact, cute isn't even enough to describe him. He's a model, too."

"Ooh, a love triangle. I love it!"

"And he had these pictures of him. Oh. My. Goodness. They were really amazing. He had a six-pack!"

Vanessa and Cassandra sharply inhaled at the thought of my mystery guy.

"What's his name? I bet I know who he is," Cassandra adds.

"Lee Chang Sun," I answered.

Cassandra squealed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter