Retribution

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait, Jongup dumped you?" I exclaimed. "How could he do that?"

"Jongup told me he couldn't 'have any distractions' because he needed to 'focus on his band's upcoming tour'," Michelle sobbed while being embraced by Vanessa.

"And so you think Lee could have something to do with him dumping you?"

My crying friend nodded.

"When is the tour going to be?"

"I don't know. Yongguk never gave me any details on dates/ He just said Jongup can't be with me anymore because I'll distract me."

Yongguk was the last person I'd suspect to do anything so cruel, so I'm starting to believe Lee could have something to do with this. "That bastard!" From that point, all of the admiration I had for Lee vanished. "I know how we can get him to confess. But we're going to need a close relative of mine."

"Who?" Vanessa asked.

"My Aunt Clara." Aunt Clara is the youngest aunt I have here in South Korea at the age of 31. She's a detective cop, so she can find out where Lee lives. Aunt Clara also has beauty that can make any man she encounters melt to the floor, Korean or not.

"Yeah, that can work, but what are we going to do?'

"First, Aunt Clara is going to meet Lee at his usual spot at the coffee shop. Then, she's going to woo him into taking her home with him. She's going to have a tape recorder in her purse, and, while she's seducing Lee, she'll turn it on while it's still in her purse and get him to confess to everything he's done during these 3 weeks. Lee's committed a lot of crimes."

"That's brilliant!" Michelle cheered. "You left out one small detail, though."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter