Mr. Male Model Extraordinaire Strikes Again

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm on another date with Jongup, We're walking side-by-side in the streets of Seoul, but I don't let my guard down all the way because we'll never know when Lee will show up. Every 5 minutes, we look around to check our surroundings like Cassandra suggested.

"I hate having to look around like this," I gripe. "Why won't Lee leave us alone? What have we ever done to him?"

"Hurt his male pride," Jongup joked. "You know how some guys can be. Luckily for you, I'm nothing like that."

"And I should be forever grateful for that."

"But I really am having a good time with you despite all of this."

I admit I'm having a good time with him, too, even though people are staring at us as if we're statues. A lot of people here must really like watching the news.

"This doesn't bother you, Jongup?" I asked.

He simply shook his head no and told me he's dealt with this kind of attention everywhere he went because he's in a popular band. "The news just made even more attention draw towards me, which, in my opinion, brings good publicity to our band."

"I guess so if you want to have people thinking Lee was going to beat you up."

"Yeah, right. If that nosy waiter didn't come over, I would've swept his leg and kicked him in the head."

"Sure you would have," I gave him a kiss on the cheek and held his hand. Slowly, but surely, he gently gripped my hand.

"Hey, Jongup," a familiar deep voice called. I looked around and saw Yongguk approaching us from the left. "Can I borrow him for a minute, Michelle?"

"No problem," I insisted. "Hurry back." I pecked Jongup on the cheek as he left with his leader-sshi. I made my way to the coffee shop. I thought about going inside, but I didn't want to be in the same place where my boyfriend saw me getting ually harassed.

To my chagrin, Lee approached me around the same time I backed away from the shop. I tried to quickly walk away, but eventually caught up and walked with me. I supposed  it was because he had a major height advantage over me.

"Hey, Michelle," Lee gushed.

"I don't have anything to say to you other than go to hell," I bit. I never spoke to anyone like that before, but he was really working on my last nerves.

"I know you don't mean that, baby. You're just angry about what I said is all. I'm sorry for what happened in the coffee shop the other day, too. Please forgive me."

"Lee, if you really if you really want me to forgive you, then leave me alone and don't ever bother me again."

Lee shoved me really hard into a dark alley and pressed me up against a brick wall, which surprised me greatly. Then, he growled, "Damn it, Michelle. I'm trying to apologize here. You humiliated me in the restaurant and it got on the news, and then your sister threatened me on the phone. When will you stop breaking my heart, Michelle. I love you."

Although I'm incredibly pissed off with him for being rough with me, I'm surprised at the plaintive tone presented in his voice. I also saw a single tear gather in the outer corner of his eye. "I'm sorry that you're heartbroken, but I don't love you, Lee. You will never have my heart. My heart belongs to another man."

A sickening, low chuckle escaped from Lee's lips. "Man? That little bastard. Please. How many times do I have to tell you that he's just a kid. I bet you're older than Jongup, too, aren't you?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that he's not a punk? So what if we're 2 years apart. I still love him more than you, and he's more of a man you'll ever be even if he is younger than us."

"Well, if he's such a man, sweetheart, then why did he run out of the coffee shop and cry in this very alley when he saw me kiss you instead of fighting me away like a man. And how come he didn't do anything in Eulji Myun Oak when I shoved his back in his seat?"  When I remained silent, Lee chuckled and said, "I thought so. A real man wouldn't be afraid of crying in front of others. Hell, I was about to cry in front of you just now, so I don't understand why you chos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter