Epilogue

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's PoV:

After spending weeks away from each other from the orders of Yongguk, Michelle and Jongup are finally reunited at last for the remainder of the 8 weeks they had together.

Cassandra and Youngjae have also began dating as they both discovered the common kick they have out of gadgets.

Vanessa, being caught in between Yongguk and Daehyun, finally decided to not choose either one of them after discovering how crooked the two of them could be. Yongguk understood and graciously took the rejection, but Daehyun spurned her claiming he never loved her in the first place, reestablishing his wicked status.

Joyce is still living in Korea and currently supports her sister in testifying against Lee for domestic violence and verbal abuse as well as years of child support.

Kang is living in a small town with his wife. They are now expecting their first child.

As for Mr. Male Model Extraordinaire?

He is currently awaiting trial in jail after being taken in custody by Clara for all the terrorism and violence he caused. Chelsea, after hours of persuasion by Kang, finally agreed to testify against Lee for the domestic abuse he's put her through during their time together.

It's currently visiting hours in the jail Lee is being held in. He gets a visitor, but he's astonished at who comes to visit him.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad?!" Lee exclaimed as he saw the older spitting image of him sitting across the table.

"Yeah, son,"  Ji Hoon confirmed to his incarcerated son. "It's me."

"What are you doing here? " After a short moment of silence, Lee guessed, "You're here to bail me out?"

"No, I'm not, Lee."

"But why? I thought you loved me. Why would you leave me here to suffer like this?"

"I do love you, Lee, which is why I'm leaving you here. You know in your heart what you did to those women was wrong. And how could you keep my grandchild a secret from me?" When Lee was about to ask how he found out about Duksam, Ji Hoon, as if he could read his son's mind, answered, "Kang told me about him when he came over to my house last night. You really missed out on getting to know a great kid. He's right here." Jung Ji Hoon beckoned the little brunette Eurasian boy, who was holding a cup, to his side. "This is your father, Duksam. Say hello."

The shy little boy bowed before his father and greeted softly, "Hello, Apa."

Lee stared at his only c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter