Kang Gets Fired.

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for filling me in, Daehyun," I said to Yongguk's band mate and rival over the phone. "I'll be sure to deal with Yongguk when I return."

"No problem, Chang Sun hyung," Daehyun chirped.

"You know, I wish I'd met you first. You respect me more. You clearly deserve Vanessa more than him."

"A male model with your stats deserves nothing but respect, Mr. Male Model Extraordinaire hyung."

I chortled. This guy is great. I can't believe I actually told Yongguk to beat him.

"Lee!" I heard Kang call. "Where are you? The photographer is waiting for you!"

"I gotta go. My agent is looking for me."

"See you when you return, Mr. Male Model Extraordinaire hyung." Daehyun hung up the phone on his end before I followed his suit.

Yongguk is so going to pay when I get home on Monday. I can't believe Yongguk would try stab me in the back like that. I really should have met Daehyun first. I don't know why Yongguk hates him so much; he's so polite and respectful. He's clearly a better choice for Vanessa.

Deciding that I've made Kang worry enough about me, I stepped out of the dressing room wearing the suit he gave me to wear for the shoot. I took one last look at myself in the mirror and admired the man looking back at me. "Wow!" I exclaimed. "I am such a good-looking man."

"Well, Good-Looking Man, people are waiting for you in the other room," Kang spoke matter-of-factly. "And who were you talking to on the phone in there?" When I was about to tell him, Kang changed his mind, saying I could tell him later and pulled me in the room across the hall by arm to meet the photographer, Nino Munoz.

"You're ready, Mr. Chang Sun?" Mr. Munoz asked.

"Yes, sir," I answered.

"Stand in front of the backdrop for me, please."

As I stood in front of one of the most talked about photographers in all of the world of photography, posing on command, I was suppressing anger on the inside. I have been nothing but good to Yongguk, so why would he betray me like that? I gave those sweets to Yongguk, so he's basically slapping me in the face by giving them to the very person we decided to team up against in the first place. Why didn't I run into Daehyun in the first place?

Unlike Yongguk, Daehyun is more respectful; with Yongguk, I constantly had to get on him about addressing me informally all the time. Daehyun also seems to be more obedient and honest than Yongguk, too. Yongguk was about to lie to my face, but Daehyun was kind enough to give me a heads up before that happened. I told Daehyun to keep quiet about what he told me until I returned. Then, Daehyun was going to make Yongguk believe he's going to take him out to coffee, but I'll be waiting for him in the alley instead. I have faith that Daehyun will obey me.

When the first half of the photo shoot was done, Mr Munoz suggested, "You look stressed, so come back tomorrow when you've fully rested, Mr. Chang Sun."

I nodded my head and went to the dressing room to change back into my regular clothes. As I exited the room with the suit in mint condition on the hanger, Kang was waiting for me on the outside of the door, and his expression was anything but pleased.

"What's up?" I questioned.

"Don't 'What's up?' me," Kang scowled. "Dude, I went through your phone. What's this I hear about treats and beating people up?"

"Kang, how did you get my phone in the first place, and what were you doing going through it in the first place?"

"You left it in the dressing room." Kang pulled my iPhone Plus out of his back pocket and tossed it to me. "Second, I noticed your strange behavior during th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter