What Were You Thinking, Lee?!!

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate you, Lee!

Those words still rang in my head. Does Michelle really hate me now? Or was she just upset for what I said about Jongup? Either way, I don't believe she really hates me.

When I discovered Jongup had a little crush on Michelle, I couldn't help but laugh. If anyone has ever gotten a good look at me, they'd know that kid doesn't stand a chance against me. I mean, I'm a model for goodness' sake! I'm famous in all of Asia, and I'm going to be famous around the world very soon when those American girls see my photos. I hope Michelle will be one of them.

Michelle caught my eye when I first saw her. She seemed nervous to see me when we first met while I had her purse in my hand. so I decided to lighten up when she played along. That made me smile inside.

Yesterday, I did what I dreamed of the next time I saw her. I guess I went a little too far when I slipped my hand under her sweater. Maybe all girls weren't the same way; if it were another girl, she wouldn't have pulled away like Michelle had. Looks like I need to try a little harder than I expected if I want to win her. I'm not going to lose her to that kid.

Kang walked in with a somber look on his face. 

"Yes?" I asked. "Is there something wrong with the campaign?" I paused on the running machine.

"No," Kang responded. "You know what I'm doing here."

"How did you find out?" I didn't have to ask what he's talking about. I know that by now I'm the talk of the town because of what happened at the coffee shop.

"Everyone in Seoul is talking about your little PDA episode. What the hell were you thinking, Lee?! What's wrong with you? Are you crazy?"

"Crazy in love."

Kang sighed and held the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger while he paced the room. Then, he stood in front of me with the same somber look he had when he came in. "Look here. I know how much you like Michelle, but you can't go around doing this to every girl you meet. Not every girl is the same. I keep trying to tell you that you'd one day meet a girl who's not like the others. And don't forget, you still remember little Duksam, don't you? The child you fathered from one of those international women you had two years ago? What's that girl's name? Um--"

"Her name is Chelsea, and I asked you not to mention her again. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter