o19

the ice is slowly melting

This is a short update so sorry guys >< love me O.O


A black haired girl slowly made her way throughthe crowd on the airport. Her bangs covering her forehead touching the edge of her big sunglasses slightly. With her phone and passport in her hand and bag hung over her shoulder she walked with a normal pace tugging a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked at the ground. She was glad nobody has noticed her. Well how are they supposed to notice her as she looked like any normal girl her age without any guards or paparazzi following her. She sat in the waiting hall waiting her flight to be announced taking off her glasses scanning the area. A small foreign boy approached her. Blonde short spikey hair and green eyes. She gave him one of her sweetest smiles as he stood infront of her. Not knowing how she was supposed to communicate with the stranger boy it became to feel awkward.

 

"My mommy told me to give people compliments often, when I saw you I thought you were really beautiful lady. So I came here to tell you that you look really really beautiful"

 

He gave her a toothy grin, she could see he lost one of his front teeth. She smiled as she somehow understood what the little boy said thanks to her american friend who sometimes tried to teach her some english. She reached in her bag and took a pack of jellybeans out of it before handing it to the boy. She took a deep breath hoping she wouldnt fail as much.

 

"Here you go, good and kind children reward"

 

She said with her broken accent. The boy nodded and took the pack of jellybeans, he opened it and gave a few back to the girl. Before closing the pack again and stuffing it in his pocket.

 

"Sharing is caring"

 

He said with the wide grin still evident on his face. A soft chuckle passed through the girl's lips as she nodded and patted his cheek lightly. He leaned in to kiss her cheek and then disappeared in the crowd probably going back to his family. She took her phone out and checked her messages. She sighed softly as she locked her phone again. She took her last small pack of gummyworms and slowly began to eat them. She got her headphones and pressed the playbutton on her ipod.

 

 

Jessica slowly woke up as the sun light hit her face. She groaned softly as she stirred in her bed trying to find the warmth that was once beside her. Her eyes shot open and she sat up straight scanning her room. She ruffled her hair in frustation as she sat on the edge of the bed before getting up slowly dragging her feet to the bathroom. She stood infront of the mirror that hung above the sink. She pulled her fingers through her chocolate brown hair. Nothing much has changed. Her milky skin didnt change, her hair is still chocolate brown eventhough her management insisted to dye it blonde again for her next album. She liked it better like this. Just the same colour like when she left South-Korea after her promotions there. She yawned uncharmingly cracking a wide grin after that as she saw her own ugly expression. She shook her head slightly getting her tooth brush and started brushing her teeth.

 

"Jessica!"

 

A full awake Krystal barged into Jessica's bathroom fully clothed in her casual clothes for the day. Jessica looked at her younger sister a bit startled with the toothbrush dangling out of slightly. Krystal looked at her older sister with a disgusted look on her face before shrugging it off.

 

"I will be going out with Nicole and Megan now if thats okay with you"

 

Jessica could only nod. Krystal cheered loudly before kissing her sisters cheek afterwards before dashing out of the bathroom. Jessica could only shake her head at her sisters behaviour as she continued brushing her teeth. She fixed her hair a bit before walking out of the bathroom.

 

"Jessica today is your lazy day... again..."

 

She puffed her cheeks slightly tapping her index finger on her slightly jutted out lower lip as she was thinking deeply of what she could do to spend the day. She shuffled to her closet, she pulled out some fitting jeans and a loose shirt. She got changed into the both before going out to the livingroom. She sat down on the couch with a bowl cereal throwing her feet up ontop of the coffee table as she switched the tv on. She calmly ate her cereal as the sound of the doorbell echoed through the apartement. She lazily got up, putting the bowl on the coffee table she dragged her feet to the front door.

 

 

She got up as her flight was announced, she placed everything in her bag and wore her sunglasses again before walking to the ticket check infront of the tunnel that leads to the airplane. As she got her tickets checked by the lady she dragged her feet inside the tunnel slowly. She calmly made her way into the plane greeting the employees polietly before looking for her seat. She sat down on her chair by the window and looked outside. Her fingers slightly tapping on the armchair to the beat of her music.

 

'Please fasten your seatbelts, were about to take off'

 

She faintly heard the voice through her headphones and did what was instructed. As the airplane took off she leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes. She slowly drifted off to sleep, she had a long flight waiting ahead of her. The song Angel playing softly, got louder by the second as she drifted off to sleep slowly.

 

After a couple hours she woke up by the feeling of someone poking her shoulder gently. Her eyes slowly opened and looked at the owner of the hand only to see it was the old lady that was sitting next to her throughout the whole flight.

 

"We arrived young lady, you dont want to miss such a beautiful day in such a beautiful city right?"

 

The old lady said which made the girl smile softly while taking her headphones off bowing her head slightly thanking the old lady for waking her up. She watched the old lady exit the airplane before getting her suff with a loud sigh escaping her lips. She got up while putting the strap on her shoulder gently, as she slowly made her way out of the airplane she fixed her sunglasses on her nose straightening her bangs a bit aswell. She got her suitcase and immediately told the driver to go straight to a particular apartement building.

 

Ater 30 minutes of sitting in the warm cab they finally arrived and she rushed out of the car not forgetting to pay the driver as he handed her her suitcase. She greeted him politely and then made her way into the tall building. She took the elevator up untill her desired floor. Making her way to the apartement she wanted to visit with a heavy heart. After a minute she found it and stood frozen for a while before ringing the doorbell with her heart pounding in her chest. What seemed like to take hours the door finally opened slowly. She took her sunglasses off and smiled at the person infront of her who was beyond surprised to see her standing infront of her door.

"Hey Sica"

"Taeyeon..."

 


So~ this is the last chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed eventhough the story might be unclear or rushed. I tried my best xD I love you all and thank you all for supporting this story all the time. I may make a sequel about this some time soon. Support Jessica and give her love and so does that count for the remaining snsd members! and look forward to their comeback aight! CMIYC ftw! well see you guys in some other stories of mine or maybe in the sequel. I love you all!

tumblr_mk0e389aC81rhyeiho1_500.giftumblr_njo1jkFp7F1r8whw3o1_500.gif

i... theyre on the wrong side! but author is too lazy atm. PYEONG!

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*