o16

the ice is slowly melting

Okay so Jessica... She is no longer member of SNSD anymore apparently... There goes my number two bias... Why is it always that the good persons departure? First my galaxy bias Kris, then the death of my two LC biases EunB and Rise, then the hiatus of our gorgeous cute Sulli and now our gorJess Sica is kicked out of SNSD? But she renewed her contract 3 weeks ago or something at SM... How come she is kicked out now? Some people say she had a conflict with SMent. Some say because of her company and some say because of that Tyler issue... Please let her stay... OT9 cant be OT8 I already saw how awkward it was to watch a performance with just 8 members performing, like KCon 2014 when Sooyoung wasnt there or that IGAB performance where Yoona was absent or that The Boys performance where Yuri and Yoona were both absent... Its just really awkward... Its not the same, and they released a Japanese PV just a few days ago with ALL 9 members so what now? All our physics books have numbers in my school so every student has his or her own book number... My number is B-22 the same number Jessica chose for their Oh! concept... It kinda made me think about her alot today... But its partly her own fault, SNSD wil stay OT9 forever aslong as we believe in them and stay by their sides.


Taeyeon was laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She thought about the dinner they had yesterday, it wasnt enjoyable for her since Jessica and Yuri were being sweet and lovey dovey to eachother. SHe grabbed her phone and scrolled through her contacts. Should she?

"Why is it so complicated?!"

Taeyeon mumbled harshly and threw her phone on the carpeted ground. She ruffled her hair and rolled around on her bed. She got up and decided to get some water to calm her down. She drank her water quick and then dashed back to her room.

"Why cant I say who I really am?"

She mumbled when she picked up her phone from the carpeted ground. She sighed and called her brother. After the call she packed her stuff and told Yoona she would be at home for a week or two. Yoona first didnt let her go but then just let her go because she could see Taeyeon needed a break for a few weeks.

 

She rung the doorbell, it was opened by a middle aged woman. She smiled and embraced Taeyeon tightly.

"Oh my dear daughter I missed you so much"

"I missed you too omma... I missed you all so much"

Her omma let her in and walked with Taeyeon to her room. She changed in some sweatpants and tanktop before heading to the livingroom.

"Omma where are oppa and appa?"

"Appa is still at work and Taehyung just left to get some snacks at the convenience store so he'll be back in 20 minutes or maybe shorter"

She said with a sweet smile. Taeyeon smiled back and nodded, she sat on the couch and turned the tv on. Some commercials were on and then when one of her commercials came on she frowned.

"So thats how I look like when Im on tv? Ugh seriously I think I need to put on more makeup from now on"

She said outloud. Her mom shook her head.

"Yah Taeyeon youre a natural beauty dont stuff your face with those chemical stuff"

"Neh neh omma"

After awhile Taehyung came home again with a few paper bags and brought them to the kitchen, Taeyeon jumped up from the couch and ran to the kitchen jumping on her brother making him stumble alittle.

"Yah Taeyeon-ah get off"

"You should call me noona, Im older"

"Only 5 minutes! Now get off!"

"Jeez someones on his period, didnt you miss me?"

She got of from his back and he faced her with a sweet smile. He hugged her tightly and she immediatly responded the hug.

"Ofcourse I missed my cute twin sister~"

"Ah good"

"So I saw you were working together with Amber and... You know who I mean"

He said carefully, Taeyeon just ignored it and grabbed an apple. He rolled his eyes, Taeyeon  would always ignore him if he would start a conversation or only mention Jessica.

"Such a childish grown up women"

"Yah!"

"Answer me properly then Tae"

"But Tae~"

She whined making him roll his eyes again and starting to tickle her.

"Hahaha yah yah arraseo arraseo!"

He stopped and waited for her to speak up. She hesitated but when Taehyung raised his hands and slowly moved the to her belly she quickly jumped away and started to talk.

"Yes Im working with her! So what?"

"So... whats your relationship with her?"

"Less then friends, more then strangers"

"Bwo?! What the heck Tae?! You longed for her so long and now that she is back, working with you you just ignore her?!"

Taeyeon hung her head low while Taehyung was really disappointed in his older twin sister, he always looked up to her. She was small yet so strong, never crying infront of people, keeping things to herself and just staying strong like that.

"And what happened to the Kim Taeyeon who I always looked up to? Huh, what happened to her?!"

"Taehyung keep your voice down a bit towards older people!"

His mom scolded him making Taeyeon chuckle. Taehyung just shot a glare to her and she just kept looking at the ground.

"I dont know"

She answered with a soft small voice. He softened and pulled her in a strong long hug. She hugged him back and tried to fight back her tears.

"You can cry if you want Tae"

He said while soothing her back. They sat on the couch cuddling while watching tv. Taehyung tried to comfort her. When her dad came home she immidiatly attacked him in a bear hug. She didnt let go of him for 5 minutes. She missed her families hugs and voices. She slept in the same bed as her brother like she used to when he would have a nightmare. She sleeped even more peacefull then at her own bed. She dreamed about a certain girl who captured her heart since their middle school years together.

 


 

Tada! Another update, I'll try updating more! I actually think Taeyeon should try the half shaved hairstyle, it'll look good on her, right? AND SM GIVE OUR MAOMAO BACK! She's still under the same agency though but I want her to be member of SNSD again

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*