oo1

the ice is slowly melting

Jessica just got out of her car greeted by paparazzi trying to take the best shots of her. Her bodyguard guided her through the paparazzi crowd into the building where she would have her interview. She entered the building but could still here the flashes of the camera's and the paparazzi screaming her name.They walked to the elevator after checking her in and pressed on the button of the 2nd floor.

"I wonder how idol life is in South-Korea"

Jessica mumbled hard enough for her bodyguard to hear it. her bodyguard smiled at her and put his hand on her shoulder making Jessica look at him.

"Miss Jung why thinking about that while you actually have a perfect life here in California?"

He asked with a bright smile on his making Jessica smile too.

"Well I just miss my friends back at home... and my bestfriend is a singer in Asia but we lost contact so yeah"

Her smile turned into a sad smile as she mentioned her bestfriend back at home. She told her to wait for her till she comes back to South-Korea but Jessica didnt have the chance to go back yet because of her job. She's actually busy now on planning to make a new album in Asia. She's going to make a Korean album for her Korean fans but they first have to plan everything before they are sure she can do that.

"Well miss this is California, people would do a murder to be here, close to celebrities like you"

He gave her a calming smile and she nodded.

"Thanks Matthew"

"Youre always welcome miss Jung"

"Okay seriously just call me Jessica... Miss jung sounds so... old and I want to feel young Im just 25 years old you know and I dont want to feel any older then I already am"

He chuckled at her sulking face and later Jessica joined him. She got those lines from one of the friends of her bestfriends back in Korea, whenever people would call her noona or unnie or even omma she would start to nag and actually it was pretty fun to see. She regretted not being close to people because when her bestfriend opened her eyes to the world she saw how nice the kids at their school were. Her bestfriend said to start talking to others too but she just declined thinking she would screw it up.

"So are you planning to go the 4th of July Asian pop festival.. Jessica"

Jessica smiled hearing that he finally succeeded calling her Jessica after 6 years.

"Is there an Asian pop festival tomorrow? Are you going? Where is it? What kind of music will there all be. From which countries? From Korea?!"

Matthew was taken back by all those questions Jessica suddenly asked him. He thought Jessica would know what that festival would be because she is half Korean and lived there for almost 14 years. When Jessica was like 4 or 3 years old she moved to South-Korea for an unknown reason and when she just graduated they decided to move back to the States.

"Well its not far from your house and there is music from all over Asia and Asian food, I think I am going if youre going since you always need your bodyguard with you"

Jessica suddenly smiled widely and nodded.

"I think I'll go, it sounds fun... OMO! Maybe BoA will be there too, or Kangta... They are really good singers"

Jessica started to get enthousiast over the festival thats held tomorrow and started to jump alittle. They didnt even realised they were already on the 2nd floor. They quickly got out and walked to the room where Jessica would be interviewd.

 

After the interview was done the girls were brought back to the hotel so they could rest for tomorrow. Its their first time preforming at an Asian pop festival somewhere in an other country. Somehow their leader was pumped with energy for tomorrow. She was really excited for some reason nobody knows and even she, herself didnt know why she was so excited.

"Yah Taeyeon stop bouncing on your seat it annoyes me!"

Hyoyeon yelled at the leader and kicked her seat, Taeyeon quickly sat still looking at the other members who were all tired and had annoyed expressions on their face. She looked at her princess who sat beside her and saw she was already deep asleep. Taeyeon turned around to Hyoyeon and scolded her.

"Yah Hyo, Fany is already asleep a little softer please, what if she woke up? Then it would be all your fault you know"

Hyoyeon looked weirdly at her and Taeyeon just decided to close her eyes for awhile hoping to fall asleep to kill time since it was pretty boring in the van. After awhile they arrived at their hotel and they found their rooms. Taeyeon was sharing her room with Yoona and Sunny. Taeyeon layed on her bed and Sunny qquickly sneaked into Taeyeons bed and they both fell asleep quickly.

"Those two sleep together and I have to sleep alone? So unfair"

 


 

Crappy first chap I know I know, please feel free to comment.

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*