oo9

the ice is slowly melting

Yuri came in, Taeyeon glared at her, she stood up and grabbed Yuri by her collar and pushed her against the wall. She leand forward to her face still glaring and said.

"If you ever lay one finger on her again... Youre dead Kwon Yuri"

Taeyeon threatened her, Yuri gulped and felt tears coming up. Taeyeon was really mad at her but Yuri didnt even know why. Taeyeons breathing became heavier and Yuri just closed her eyes.

"U-unnie w-what are you talking about?"

Yuri managed to utter.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon is mine understood? Dont touch her ever again. If you do, you wont be seeing daylight ever again. Understood?!"

Taeyeon pushed Yuri with alot more preasure against the wall and Yuri just nodded. Though Taeyeon was so much smaller then Yuri, she could be really terrifying.

"Unnie if she's yours why are you avoiding her? Why did say she's just a fan when I asked who she was? ing explain me Kim Taeyeon!"

Yuri yelled at her when Taeyeon let go of Yuri's collar. Taeyeon turned to face her again and glared at her.

"Non of your business Kwon Yuri"

WIth that she layed back in her bed while yuri just took a shower before heading to a sleep. She checked her phone before lying down and smirked, she looked at Taeyeon who was now sleeping with her earplugs in.

"Kim Taeyeon, Sooyeon is someone who became really special for me in those 5 days... Im not giving her up that easily"

She sended a goodnight message to Jessica and then layed down and drifted of to sleep while thinking about a certain girl. Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

 

Taeyeon woke up and the first thing she saw was the sleeping face of her new rival.

"How can a girl like this get a girl like Sooyeon? Why is it not me for gods sake... All those years and at the club she started to recall things about me... About freaking us. Unbelievable"

Taeyeon stomped her way to the bathroom and took a shower. She made her way to the hotels dinningroom and grabbed a plate. She got some food and sat somewhere on an empty table beside a window in the back of the dinning room. She stared outsude at the swimmingpool, little kids were playing in it and teens were pushing eachother in the pool. All those lovely couples made Taeyeon jealous. How she wanted to become Jessica's girlfriend, but she never had the courage to tell her and then after the fight Taeyeon hated her but still loved her and wanted t see her. Now that she got the chance to make Jessica hers she was avoiding her and one of her bestfriends was actually making her way to be Jessica's girlfriend. Jessica pulled her to the dance floor and kissed her, and Taeyeon could see everything and she could hear her heart burst in a thousand pieces.

"Uhm miss?"

Taeyeon turned her head towards the voice only to be greeted by a beautiful girl.

"You look uhm... Lonely, and since Im lonely too right now... Can I sit here for your company and so that you have some company?"

Taeyeon pursed her lips and nodded. It was surprising that the girl actually knew Korean and knew Taeyeon was Korean.

"Whats your name?"

Taeyeon asked as she was poking her food.

"Jenny"

She answered with a sweet smile. Taeyeon smiled back

"So where are you from Jenny-shi?"

"The Netherlands, Im on vacation here before I start my job in Seoul, South-Korea"

"Jinja? Youre from the Netherlands? But your Korean is so good, I live in Seoul but Imhere for my job... Im Taeyeon by the way nice to meet you"

"I know who you are Taeyeon-shi, Im a big fan of Sonyeo Shidae..."

She trailed off and hung her head low. Taeyeon just smiled and nodded.

"Its nice to meet a fan again... So who's your favorite among the 8 of us? And be honest"

"Uhm I like Tiffany-shi, Hyoyeon-shi and you"

"Jinja? That choding? Why? She's really annoying you know, ones she yelled at me because I was being hyper but it was her who yelled while all the members were all sleeping in the van on our way here and she almost woke up Tiffany... That kid sure is no good"

Jenny giggled hearing Taeyeons complaintment abot Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon was indeed well known as a Korea among everybody.

"And when we went to the club last night because Yuri suggested she was like, lets get wasted wooh! But its not a good idea to get wasted in a foreign country and she was dancing all night seriously she disappeard immidiatly with Sunny and Victoria on the dance floor"

"I heard about Hyoyeon and clubs... Sounds like fun to be with her"

"It isnt, its only fun to be with her when she sleeps... Well even then its not fun to be with her because she will always complain your breathing to hard and that she cant sleep because of that... But ones in a year she's fun to be with"

Taeyeon said and took a bite of her pancake. Jenny giggled and started to eat her breakfast as well.

"So what are you going to do for job?"

"Trainee at YG"

She said and Taeyeon raised her eyebrows pursed her lips and nodded.

"Thats pretty damn awesome... Aigoo how I miss my trianee days... Jenny-shi, remember this... Cherish your trainee days, one day you'll look back and smile at the beautiful memories of being a trainee"

Jenny smiled and nodded.

"Taeyeon-shi, just call me Jenny... And I will cherish my trainee days"

"Good then you call me Taeyeon, Taeyeon-shi sounds weird"

She giggled and nodded before continuing eating again. After they were done with eating they talked alittle more and exchanged phone numbers. They bid goodbyes and both went back to their own rooms. Yuri was watching them from afar and smirked.

"Well well Kim Taeyeon, guess you found someone else... Jessica is mine now... If you want her... Fight for her you stupid choding midget"

 


 

Short update tamtamtaaaaaaaaam, do you guys actually know why I chose Jenny? Well my former crush's name was Jenny xD And Jenny in this story is a trianee at YG in the group pinkpunk... And she is from the Netherlands and well since Im from the Netherlands too :3 I chose her huehuehue... Feel free to comment!
Do you guys remember Jessica's special stage at SM TOWN week Marchen Fantasy Concert? Well I do and this was my reaction:
(This gif of Taeyeon looks like the little brother of my gf... He always makes that face when my gf and I are cuddling on the couch and he passes by xD I love that little guy)
If you guys search me Im going to continue watching High Kick 3 and update tomorrow again ciao :3
_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*