o11

the ice is slowly melting

"Confess to her"

Sunny's voice kept on repeating itself Taeyeons head. She didnt know what to do, she decided to ask Yuri if she wanted to switch rooms with Sunny and fortunatly Yuri agreed to do it. It has been a really long time since Taeyeon last spoke to Jessica, she wanted some time to overthink some stuff. They were already back in Korea and Taeyeon was now lying on her bed at the dorm. She was just staring at the ceiling with a blank expression. She was supposed to get up and dressed because of her schedule for today but she didnt felt like doing anything today. She screwed the chance to be together with her first love only because she was mad at her she moved away the morning after their fight.

"Taeyeon come on get out of your bed and get ready now"

Taeyeons manager said when he took a peek inside to make sure that she was preparing herself to go. Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh and stood up from her bed. She grabbed the towel went to the bathroom at the end of the hallway and took a 5 minute shower, she quickly got dressed brushed her teeth and stuffed with some bread before running to the front door to put on her shoes.

"Wow still 1 minute left Taeyeon youre getting better at this"

Taeyeon smiled weakly at her manager and stood up.

"Im ready to go oppa"

They went outside and left to the SM building. Lee Sooman wanted to discuss some things with Taeyeon about a duet and lending someone Taeyeons voice for an upcoming album. She wasnt the only one who was gonig to lend her voice, f(x)'s Amber was asked to rap for the artists first Korean album. After awhile they arrived in the room where they had an important meeting with Amber, Taeyeon and the singer who their going to lend their voice to.

"Okay so sit down please everyone"

Everyone sat on their seat and Taeyeon kept on stealing glances at her. She couldnt even listen to Lee Sooman properly.

"Taeyeon are you even listening?"

Lee Sooman asked her which made her look at him.

"Im sorry sir I only slept for like half an hour, can you repeat what you were saying?"

"Oh its okay I know how tight your schedules are, I heard you wrote songs"

"Who told you that?"

"Yuri and Sunny"

"Oh... But yeah I write songs, why?"

"Have you wrote a duet? Or something like that?"

"Uhm.. yeah"

"Taeyeon I want to ask you, can you sing a sample for us? Doesnt matter which song just a song you wrote"

He intertwined his hands and rest his chin on it. Taeyeon gulped because all of her songs she ever wrote, she wrote it out of sadness or frustration of the past.

"Sir I dont think I can because-"

"Taeyeon just sing a song"

"Okay, I have wrote this one song and its called 'Our Heart Road'"

"Oh sounds interesting Taeyeon, tell me more and then sing alittle of it"

"Well its two persons singing, like in the beginning its In the faraway and at that point you hear another voice singing other lyrics and that lyrics is If I were to go"

"Taeyeon do you have the lyrics on your phone perhaps?"

Lee Sooman asked her. She gulped again and nodded her head before taking her phone out of her pocket and unlocking it. She opened her notes and searched for the lyrics before giving her phone to Lee Sooman.

"Taeyeon... Is it okay if we use this song for the upcoming album of this lady here?"

"D-dae"

"Okay this will be your duet and Amber have you wrote songs already?"

"Ofcourse and I brought them with me"

Amber grabbed her backpack and got her notebook. She flipped it open on the pages where she had the duets sorted at and gave it to Lee Sooman. He nodded at some pages and showed them to the crew.

"Okay"

Lee Sooman closed the notebook and gave it back to Amber.

"I like your songs Amber, okay so we have one duet and one where the three of you will sing. Is that okay with you? Ms. Jung Sooyeon-shi?"

 

Taeyeon was sitting in the recording studio helping them out how the song must sound like. Amber was sitting in the dance studio to release some stress by dancing like her life was depending on it. Jessica was just watching Amber.

"So how is the Korean idol life like?"

Jessica asked when Amber stopped to drink some water.

"Tiring, we have a really tight schedule. Its rare for us to have a day off actually so we were happy we were in the States"

"Jinja?"

"Yeah, I was happy to be back in the States because my family lives there. Victoria unnie and I actually rarely get to see our parents since family lives in China and my family lives in the States, Im really jealous of Sulli and Luna"

"I see"

"Our schedule is like 3-5 hours of sleep and then work work work and sometimes when we have a break we take a nap"

"Do you guys do alot of tv shows or something like that?"

"Uhm yeah, some of us fall asleep while recording, like Taeyeon unnie ones fell asleep while recording a variety show, Yoona unnie ones fell asleep while recording and more people. They put me on a hiatus for a year and sended me back to the States because I was injured, people thought I was never coming back again but then the media uploaded a foto 4 silhouttes with the words f(x) is working on their comeback so everybody was like oh my god Amber is back"

"So you love your work though its really exhausting?"

"Yeah, I love this. This is my dream and Im happy Im actually living my dream"

"Do you already have a boyfriend?"

"No, its not really a good idea to start dating as an kpop idol"

"Why not?"

"Well if you date the wrong guy or girl people will leave the fandom and all. Fortunatly for me I have never been in a dating scandal before because I treat everybody the same and Im friends with everybody"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah"

"Who says we are friends?"

"Arent we?"

"Maybe, maybe not"

"Youre no fun"

"Hahaha I know"

Suddenly the door of the studio opened and a camera peeked inside. Amber turned towards it so did Jessica.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo"

Amber said and bowed. Jessica bowed her head also and the camera man slowly stepped inside.

"Oh my god youre kidding me right?"

Amber said in English with a chuckle as she saw the camera belonged to the American MTV.

"Oh I totally forgot this hahaha, hey I am Jessica and I am here to record my first Korean album with some other Korean artists like this girl here"

"Hey, I am f(x)'s rapper Amber"

"Amber is from the States... right?"

"Uhm yeah hahaha, I grew up in the States and then moved to Korea to work on my career as a rapper"

"Im hungry... Do you think they are done with the first song?"

"It has been... 1 and a half hour we can go check on them"

They walked to the recording studio with the camera followng them. Amber opened the door slightly and stuk her head in. She asked some things in Korean and then she nodded.

"They are done, Jessica food has to wait for you"

"Ugh"

Amber walked in first followed by the sulking Jessica and the camera.

"MTV is here Taeyeon so do your best in speaking English"

Taeyeon nodded and sat on the mini couch in the studio next to Amber. Jessica went into the recording cubicle to start their recording.

"Yo, I am Girls Generation's Taeyeon"

Taeyeon was just looking at Jessica while she was singing.

"Confess to her"

Sunny's words kept on repeating in her head.

 

"The song is about two different point of views actually. One person is saying that... Lets just say she because its Jessica and me singing it and we are both girls, so one person is saying that she is afraid to confess because she is afraid that her crush will reject her and turn away from her while her crush is feeling the same way towards her. Her crush is waiting for her confess and waits for her no matter what. there is this part that Jessica sings in the end and it she sings "If our fates will cross, someday, far ahead. Please tell my beloved about my heart" Its actually a tragic love story told in a song"

Taeyeon explained in her best English. AMber and Jessica sat beside her and nodded.

"The lyrics goes like Jessica sings "This longing travels faster than the wind" and then Taeyeon sings "I dont know how to let you go" and then Jessica part after that is "I couldnt turn my sad footsteps back" Its a really sad song actually and Im really surprised that Jessica and Taeyeon actually sing it with the right emotions, Im really proud of these two"

Amber smiled at the two while patting their thighs. Amber was sitting inbetween them, Jessica sat on her left and Taeyeon on her right.

"Why dont you guys sing something for us? What about the English version of the song?"

"Okay"

Taeyeon said and Jessica started singing.

[Jessica] I call out to you as much till it reaches the sky
([Taeyeon] Perhaps the reason I can only look at you from afar)
[Jessica] I draw out my heart, that is as deep as the ocean
([Taeyeon] Is because Im afraid you will turn away from me)
[Jessica] If a single whisk of wind is to stay for a bit before leaving
([Taeyeon] Im afraid of the sad days to come)
[Jessica] Please tell my beloved about me

"Woah~ Didnt I told you guys? Did you guys saw those emotions in their eyes and all written in their faces... Its amazing right? Perhaps the reason I can only look at you from afar is because Im afraid you will turn away from me, Im afraid of the sad days to come... Taeyeon your song lyrics' are really beautiful"

Taeyeon smiled shyly and hung her head low.

"Taeyeon actually has a really great part after this, Taeyeon sing it for us"

Amber said enthoustiastly.

[Taeyeon] I know Im such a big fool
The reason I am afraid to say I love you
Is because Im afraid you will turn away
The sad which are waiting ahead

"Its a really sad love story told in a song, the first time I heard it in the recording studio I was really tonguetied by these two. their voices are so perfect together and the lyrics is actually... The best lyrics I have ever heard in my entire life"

Amber said, Taeyeon was getting really shy by all those compliments about her song.

"First I was also really surprised by the lyrics because it seems like Taeyeon had written it from the bottem of her heart and its really awesome, I actually never expected this kind of song to be written by her. Its so much more then just a sloppy love song like most love songs but this one really has a meaning in it"

"Omo look at Taeyeonie she's turning red. Taeyeon are you getting shy now?"

Taeyeon slapped Ambers arm and hid her face behind a cussion.

"Look how cute she is, she is getting shy because we are complimenting her song hahaha"

Amber , Taeyeon kicked Amber softly and they all laughed

"It is actually the first time that one of Taeyeons songs will be used on an album so Im really proud of her"

Amber said and put her arm around Taeyeons shoulder.

"Im really happy that my song is getting so much positive reactions, I was really afraid at first but... Im happy they like it here in the studio"

Taeyeon said with a big smile on her face. Jessica nodded and said something while looking straight in Taeyeons eyes.

"I really love your song"

 


 

Tamtamtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam, so hows this chap? Feel free to comment :3 The song i used was a remix from Jessica's OST for The Great King's Dream 'Heart Road' and Taeyeon's OST for Hong Gil Dong 'If' here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csVVebt_MuQ
Taeyeon and Jessica looking at eachother:
imageimage
_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*