o18

the ice is slowly melting

Jessica slowly strutted out of her bed. It has been 2 months since she came back, her tour just ended and she finally had her well deserved week off. Krystal was out shopping with a few friends while Jessica just decided to stay home and sleep in. She hasnt slept well the past 2 months because of a young woman called Kim Taeyeon who lives at the other side of the earth. It was driving her crazy that she couldnt see the small older girl anymore. She missed her voice, her slight touch whenever they had skin contact. She missed the way she would look at her, eventhough they were just plain cold gazes. Those gazes made Jessica feel noticed by her long time crush. She realised that she still has the same feelings for the older girl that she always had way back in high school times.

"How I wish you quit playing and come to me one day" Jessica softly mumbled as she looked at her reflection in the mirror holding her tooth brush with one hand holding onto the sink with her other hand. "I miss you so much..." Jessica's voice trailed off at the end of the sentence as she felt her eyes starting to sting slightly. She quickly shook her head and brushed her teeth stumbling to the shower afterwards.

She has been a mess eversince she came back from South-Korea. She still had contact with the tanned girl she met on the 4th of July. Jessica would occasionaly ask about Taeyeon and Yuri would always answer the same. 'busy and drowning herself in her work like she always had'. It somehow made Jessica worried about the older girl, she didnt want her to overwork herself. She knew what of a hardworker Taeyeon is. Taeyeon also always studied till late back in their school years, it always had Jessica worried about her.

Jessica stripped off her clothes and stepped in the shower turning on the heated water relaxing as she felt the water fall down on her shoulders. She shot her eyes open and quickly made her way out of the shower getting her phone out of her bedroom before running back to the shower. She started the playlist of her now favorite artist and group. SNSD. She jumped back into the shower and sung along on her hardest while washing her hair. "Oh oh hurry hurry now!". She had Taeyeon in her mind throughout the whole song. She has been addicted to the song since she somehow felt related to it. "I really miss you!". She sighed softly as the song ended and the next song started to play.

After her relacing shower, Jessica came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her torso and a small towel in her hand drying her hair with it. She threw her towel on the bed and walked to her closet pulling it open and looking through it. She pulled out a plain longe sleeved blous and some denim ripped skinny jeans. Her usual attire. She dried her body and jumped into her underwear before changing into her casual clothes. As she sat on the stool of her make up table she took a good look at herself while tilting he head a bit. "Youre going out and youre going to shine girl" She said with a serious look on her face and then got her hair dryer combing her hair before applying some light make up.

Suddenly the doorbell rung a few times, Jessica decided to ignore it thinking it was her body guard who was too lazy to open up the door. She walked to the kitchen and decided to make herself some breakfast as the bell run again. She sighed and strutted to the door opening with low enthusiasm. As she looked up to look who it was her eyes widened and she froze completely. "Oh my god!"

 

 

Amber was at the studio recording some vocals for her soon to be solo debut. She sat there in the chair next to the producer as she was listening to the vocals they recorded so far. She nodded her head on the beat and checked her phone from time to time. She waited for a messege from a black haired girl. She was staring at the space infront of her as her phone indicated she got a messege. She quickly shot her gaze to her phone but lost her enthusiasm when she saw from who it was. 'Be sure to continue with the plan llama'. She rolled her eyes at the messege and just locked her phone again.

"Amber I think we need to record this part again" The producer said as he pointed out some parts she had to redo. She left her phone on the table and went back behind the glass putting the headphones on and waiting for melody to kick in. She recorded for another hour before going back to the chair beside the producer and checked her phone again. She only had some messeges from Yuri.

"Hey Hoon is it okay if we take a break now? I have to do some things and they are pretty urgent" Amber said with an apologetic face as she turned to look at the producer. The producer who was busy listening to the vocals just gave her a small nod.

Amber jumped out of her seat and went to the hallway to make a phonecall. After the phone call she sighed and stuffed the phone back in her pocket. She decided to get something out of one of the vending machines. She got an ice tea and sat on the ground leaning her head against the machine. "Why is this even going like this? Why cant she just see that she still loves her and that she will lose her forever if she wont do something now" She slowly sips on her ice tea while staring at the wall infront of her.

She stood up and made her way back into the room, throwing the empty can in the trash can in porcess. She plopped herself back on the seat and leaned back ready for another hour of recording before she could finally go back to the dorm.

 

 

Jessica immediatly jumped in the arms of the person who was standing infront of her. She hugged the person tightly and squealed as she started to jump. The person laughed and hugged her back patting her back gently trying to calm her down. Jessica pulled away after a few moments of squealing and hugging cupping the cheeks of the latter and screaming loudly. "Its really you! What are you doing here?!" The latter just laughed and shrugged. ", how rude of me, come in come in" Jessica let the person in and closed the door behind her.

Jessica walked the latter to the couch and let them sit before running to the kitchen and getting something to drink. Jessica sat down next to the person and turned to face the latter. "Seriously what are you doing in the States when you have busy schedules Kwon Yuri" Yuri just smiled and sipped on the glass before speaking. "I just came here to see my very special friend" Yuri pinched Jessica's cheek lightly and chuckled softly.

After catching up Jessica decided to ask the question she was dying to ask. "So... How is Taeyeon-ah doing? Is she taking good care of herself?" Jessica asked carefully fiddling with the glass in her hands. Yuri just sighed softly. How she wished her older friend would finally make up her mind and come to a wonderful girl like Jessica.

"She is doing well, just working really hard. She is helping Amber with her solo debut and she has her own activities here and there" Yuri nodded as she rolled the glass in her hands. "You really dont have to worry about her Sica, she is fully grown already and the most mature woman Ive ever met in my life. She is so independent that I sometimes think she will move on on her own and leave the group behind" Yuri placed the glass on the coffe table and turned to face the older girl sitting beside her. "But then again, she is not like that. She isnt dumb and she knows what she does"

Jessica turned to look at Yuri and nodded before heaving a soft sigh. Yuri pulled Jessica in a tight hug and Jessica gladly returned the hug. Deep down Yuri regrets everything she does for her friend, but she knows its worth it in the end because she will see both, her best friend and special friend happy. 'Taeng please come to her quickly, I dont think my words can hold her together that long anymore'. Yuri sighed softly and closed her eyes as she rested her chin on the shoulder of the older girl.

 


 

short chapter but hey im not too lazy to update anymore! otl i forgot if amber was a guy or girl in this story and im too lazy to look it up so ebt deal with it xD

tumblr_nkeuvcaW5O1r7qnpao1_500.gif
damn it sica youre so gorgeous... i cant help but to always check her ig--
I love Ambers debut, whos with me?! Taeyeon shined in the mv!

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*