oo2

the ice is slowly melting

Taeyeon was at the festival rehearsing her solo 'Devil's Cry', she has been waiting so long for this preformance. She really liked to preform Devils Cry since her fans loved that song and it was something different then she usually did. Mostly of the time she has OST's as solo's so she was glad when LSM told her the Devil's cry solo was for her. SNSD was a big part of the festival sice they also started to take over America after their English album. There were two small stages for the small bands and one huge stage for the bigger bands or groups. Some of SNSD's co-workers were there too like f(x) and Kangta and more.

"Yah small kid you made me deaf already"

Hyoyeon said when Taeyeon approached the members.

"Your bad English gave me a headache"

Taeyeon fired back and Hyoyeon just decided to stay silent making Taeyeon do a victory dance in the inside. It was pretty hard to flash her since she knew the members the best and she always knew what to say to tease members in what kind of situation ever.

"Oh~ our beautiful dancing machine got flashed by our dorky kid leader?"

Sunny started to tease Hyoyeon and received a glare from the younger blonde girl making Sunny stop teasing her and just focusing on her food. The only people who really had to do something were Tiffany, Seohyun and Taeyeon since they had the most preformances. Tiffany had a duet with Key and a duet with Taeyeon, a preformance with Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun and ofcourse she had to do some songs with TTS. Taeyeon had a duet with Tiffany, one solo and TTS and Seohyun just had TTS and the preformance with Tiffany, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. This was their preformance list:
SNSD:
IGAB
Mr Mr
Indestructible

HTSYS (HyoTiSooYoonSeo)
If you seek Amy

TTS:
Twinkle
Baby Steps
Bang Bang (Tiffany ft. Key)
Lost in love (Taeyeon ft. Tiffany)
Devil's Cry (Taeyeon)
 

"We have like alot to do and I kind of feel bad for you three"

Sunny pointed at Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"But at the same time Im really jealous because you guys get more time in the spotlights then us."

"Sunny you have a solo, Seohyun doesnt has a solo nor a duet"

Sunny smiled innocent, she was pretty happy she had a solo. She was sad she wasnt chosen to do the If you seek Amy preformance because she wouldve loved to do it.

"What is f(x) going to preform as first song?"

Yoona asked focusing on her food.

"I think it was pinocchio then Nu ABO and Electric shock and the rest of the songs I dont know"

Sooyoung said while eating.

"Yah shikshin eat with your mouth closed please its really disgusting to see your food in your mouth while Im trying to eat too you know"

Hyoyeon said with an annoyed voice and Sooyoung just rolled her eyes at her and continued eating, they fooled around untill they had to go backstage and get reasy for their preformances since the festival was going to start soon. It was 12:30 pm now and the festival will officialy start at 1 pm. All artists were really nervous and they didnt even know how many people would come since its a free open festival. You had to pay only for the big stage which was shielded by huge fences.

 

Jessica got out of her car together with her sister. they made their way through the festival ofcourse being followed around by their two bodyguards. Yes Jessica's sister also had her own bodyguard because people would always bother Krystal about her sister. Jessica and Krystal directly headed towards the shielded area out of curiousity.

"Excuse me sir but why is this area shielded?"

Jessica asked politly at one of the guards who guarded the shielded area.

"Behind this all is the big stage, here preform all big stars from South-Korea like Teen Top, Girls Day, SNSD and all those groups"

The guard said politly and Jessica nodded.

"It costs $25 for one person"

Jessica nodded again thinking alittle.

"Where can I buy the tickets?"

Krystals eyes lit up as she heard sister ask the guard where they could get the tickets.

"You can get them right there"

The guard said where they could get there tickets and later they came back with wrist bands and tickets. The guard let them in and they found that there were pretty many people already, they just made their way to the front of the stage and stood there waiting for it to begin. There was a DJ on the stage playing music what Jessica assumed was mixed kpop songs. They danced random and some people were taking pictures of them, recognizing them. Slowly the area was packed with people and someone sneaked on stage wearing a cap and a mask and sunglasses. Jessica scanned the person from head to toe, from what she saw was alittle bit of the persons hair which was red, pierced eyes a boyish look so she assumed it was a boy. The boy waved to the audience and got of his mask so he could talk in the mic.

"Hello people from all over America!"

He said in fluent English. Everybody started to scream as they recognized his voice except for Jessica Krystal and their bodyguards. The guy looked on his wrist watch and then to the audience again.

"So only 2 minutes left till its finally 1pm guys, then everything will start. Oh Im so nervous, I already saw the artists and at the practices I was like 'OMG SHINEE!'"

People started to scream hearing the name SHINee.

"Sadly enough their not going to preform here"

The audience was confused and laughed it off.

"But they are here, there will be a dance preformance of one of them and one of them has a duet with someone... Im not going to say everything then I'll spoil it for everyone here, uhm so... omg one minute left one minute left"

He started to jump and fan himself. After a minute of talking he said something and then left the stage.

"Okay so I wont be your MC for the day, I only just was sended here to entertain you guys since Beat Burger was done so please enjoy and you guys know it right? Very Good, Block B people!"

With that he ran off stage and one guy entered the stage only wearing yellow and his hair was even yellow.

 


 

Theyre getting closer :3 Feel free to comment!

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*