o10

the ice is slowly melting

Yuri was watching them from afar and smirked.

"Well well Kim Taeyeon, guess you found someone else... Jessica is mine now... If you want her... Fight for her you stupid choding midget"

Yuri walked back to her room knowing Taeyeon will just go to Sunny or someone else. When she entered the room she jumped on her bed and got her phone.

to: Yul
from: Sica

Yuri Im so sorry of what happened last night, I didnt know what got me to kiss you... I guess I drank to much at that time.. Im really really sorry Yul...

Yuri smiled reading that message and started to text her back. They texted for about an hour when they decided she would visit Yuri at the hotel. Jessica came to her room, and they were just talking about random stuff while watching some tv. Suddenly the door swung open, Taeyeon came in busily texting someone, Yuri smirked and put her arm around Jessica's shoulder. Taeyeon was so busy taxeting that she accidently bumped into the wall. Jessica giggled and Yuri just shook her head.

"Aish stupid wall"

Taeyeon said and then went back to texting, she didnt even notice Jessica was in the same room as she was.

"Taeyeon who are you texting with?"

Yuri asked, Taeyeon was sitting on her bed while her back was facing them.

"Non of your business"

"Yah dont be like that, we have a guest"

"Guest?"

Taeyeon turned around and saw Yuri sitting next to Jessica, Yuri's arm was around Jessica's shoulder and Jessica was biting her lower lip when Taeyeon looked at her. Taeyeons grip tightend on her phone but she loosened her grip when she remembered herself, Jessica is a stranger for her.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sooyeon, mianhae"

Taeyeon bowed her head slitghtly and Jessica just nodded, Taeyeon went back to her texting.

"Now tell me Taeyeon who are you texting with?"

"Some girl I met earlier in the hotel's dinningroom when I was eating breakfast"

"Jjinja? Whats her name?"

"Jenny"

"Do you like her?"

"I guess"

"So are you going to ask her out?"

"Already did"

"Jjinja? Youre going on a date with her already?"

"Jeez, Yul its not a date. Were just friends nothing else... Fany-ah will kill me if she finds out if I have a date with someone"

She mumbled the last part of the sentence but Yuri could hear it clearly, Tiffany was a very possesive friend over Taeyeon. Nobody could touch, speak or breath near Taeyeon without Tiffany's permission.

"So youre not going on a date with her because of Fany-ah?"

"Jeez Yul mind your own business will ya?"

Taeyeon was annoyed by Yuri's questions and got up from her bed. She put on her shoes again and left the room going to god knows where. Yuri just smirked. Taeyeon was deffinelty annoyed by Yuri's actions and the fact that she was with Jessica again. Taeyeon would beat the out of Yuri tonight but she didnt care, atleast she got to spend some time with Jessica.

"She became a real hot head huh?"

Jessica mumbled while staring at the door of the room.

"Became?"

"Ah dae... We used to be bestfriends but I moved back to the States and now she avoids me... We had a fight the night before I moved... We never spoke after that, it has been 7 years already and she is treating me like this since that festival. I thoght she would be happy to see me, she used to bring light in my life when I was in my dark days. It hurts me to see her like this"

"So you girls were bestfriends but after the fight and the fact you moved back here to the States she started avoiding you?"

"She changed her phone number, deleted all her social media... And now she is treating me like this... Like Im a stranger... Like we never met before"

Jessica started to tear up, Yuri hugged her and Jessica just cried on Yuri's chest.

"So thats why she has been so cold lately"

Yuri said, Jessica just sobbed and eventually fell insleep.

"Dont worry Sooyeonie, you wont feel pain because of that brat anymore... I'll make sure you'll be happy again soon"

 

"Jinja that girl is so annoying"

Taeyeon said as she jumped on Sunny's bed. Sunny looked at her with a weird epression on her face and just sat on Yoona's bed. Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona went out shopping today while Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were taking a jog outside so Sunny was all alone.

"Who?"

"Yuri! She is so annoying, she keeps on asking me questions when Im texting with Jenny and it drives me crazy. She acts like she's my mom"

"Then tell her to stop Taeng"

"I already tried by saying non of your business but she keps on asking me"

"Well maybe she wants to know things before you get hurt by someone Taeng, you are one of her bestfriends among the members"

Sunny said and patted Taeyeons back.

"She'll better stop bothering me, the past days she has been annoying me non stop, its really raelly annoying you know"

Taeyeon said and burried her face in Sunny's pillow. Sunn sighed and sat on the edge of her bed next to Taeyeon. She her hair trying to calm Taeyeon down.

"Everything will be fine Tae... And now I want to know, who is Jenny?"

"A girl I met this morning"

"Jinja? What does she look like?"

"Asian, beautiful she's nice, funny, sweet, kind"

"Oh~ is Taeyeon in love with that girl?"

"Who? Jenny?"

Sunny hummed.

"No... My heart is for someone else... But Im pushing her away.. Otthoke Sunny?"

"Aish youre really no good with love"

Taeyeon sat straight and smiled at her. Sunny just shook her head at her.

"Yah shorty I know you love me"

"Hahaha Im not the only short one in this room Kim Midget"

"Yah~"

"Hahaha thats what you get if you mess with Sunny"

"You mean Lee Soongyu right?"

"Eh I dont like my real name, I prefer Sunny"

"Yeah because you are cold as ice and you actually want t be warm as the sun"

"Yah Kim!"

She grabbed a pillow and started to slap Taeyeon with it. Taeyeon was shielding her face with her arms.

"So tell me more about the girl who has your heart"

"She's actually in this hotel now, Sunny... What should I do?"

"Confess to her"

 


 

So this was another chap hehehe :3 Ofcourse feel free to comment :3 Today is the IV live tour in Seoul of SM Town and Im like so jealous because I want to go too but I freaking cant because I live in the Netherlands and well my family is broke. Lets support our 9 angels and ofcourse our beautiful amazing f(x) ladies and pray for their concert today. Already 7 amazing years with our 9 dorks lets show them even more love and support!
Baby dont cry, because everything will be alright. Our beautiful emtional SNSD leader Kim Taeyeon:

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*