oo8

the ice is slowly melting

"So tell me something about your idol life here in America, Sooyeon"

Yuri said as she leaned her cheek on her hand for support, looking at her with caring eyes. Jessica smiled and put her drink on the counter.

"Well it all started when I was 19 years old, I came back in the States when I was 18 years old. I came back to achieve my dreams as an American singer and here I am. Its fun since well, I dont have to work that much, I love sleeping by the way. I dont like rushing things and you can just take a stroll here on the streets whenever you want eventhough you are an idol, aslong as you wear sunglasses people wont mind you. I am starting a Korean album soon, so in like a month Im going back to Korea and record my album and I have an upcoming 3 week tour with my sister"

"Wow so much better then our life, if we want alittle bit of rest and go outside we have to wear caps and masks its really annoying and sometimes they even recognize you eventhough you are wearing a mask"

"Jjinja?"

Yuri nodded and took a sip from her beer.

"Im going to the ladiesroom I'll be right back"

Tiffany got up from her seat and started to walk to the toilets.

"Wait up Im going too!"

Yuri said before placing her glass on the counter harshly and running after Tiffany. Jessica watched them disappearing and then focused on her drink. There was one seat inbetween Taeyeon and Jessica, Jessica kept on stealing glances at Taeyeon. Taeyeon looks so different, so changed.

"Hey gorgeous want to dance?"

A man approached Jessica, Jessica just shook her head and took another sip of her drink. The man sat on the seat where Yuri was sitting earlier. He kept on looking at Jessica. Two seats away someone was sending glares at the man, Jessica just sat there drinking her drink not doig anything about the man. She was clenching her fists and gritting her teeth. Suddenly the man grabbed her wrist and pulled her from her seat.

"Dyke let go of me"

Jessica was struggling to free herself from the mans grip but it was no use. Taeyeon stood up and wanted to help but then again... She didnt even know how to speak English only a few things Jessica learned her back when they were in high school when Jessica was Taeyeons tutor.

"Yah!"

She yelled grabbing the mans attention. He turned around towards her and looked judginly at her.

"What do you want midget?"

Taeyeon was loosing it, she knew what he said because Jessica used to call her midget and say that when they werent friends yet in middle school.

"Let go of her"

She said trying to sound like an American but ofcourse failed because she still had alittle accent. The man raised one eyebrow and Jessica was just looking at her with a suprised expression.

"And who are you to say that?"

"She is my girlfriend, now let go of her"

Jessica's eyes widened and the man raised both of his eyebrows. He looked at Jessica and then at Taeyeon.

"Gross, I dont want to any lesbian girls"

He pushed Jessica towards Taeyeon and Taeyeon caught her before she tripped. The man went back in the dancing crowd while Taeyeon was shooting glares at him.

"Gwaenchanha?"

Taeyeon asked as she looked at Jessica. Taeyeons eyes were full of worry and kindness at that moment. Jessica just nodded and hung her head low.

"Im sorry for telling him you were my girlfriend, I didnt know what else I could say... I mean its not really normal to say that the girl you only met for the second time now is your girlfriend right?"

PANG! Taeyeon shot her right in her heart. Jessica felt like dying hearing those words coming out of Taeyeons mouth.

"Why are you like this?"

Jessic said softly but hard enough for Taeyeon to hear it. Taeyeon looked at her and then back to her glass.

"What do you mean?"

"It looks like you want to avoid me Tae"

"Look as I already said, you must mistaken me for someone else"

"Your name is Kim Taeyeon, you live in South Korea. You are 25 years old. A singer in a famous kpop girlgroup. Your twin brothers name is Kim Taehyung, you are 5 minutes older then him. When in middle school you used to annoy me by always following me everywhere, you did everything to make me smile. Every valentines day we would spend together eating icecream and holding a movie marathon because we didnt have any boyfriends or girlfriends. Erika Kim Taeyeon... Why are you doing this to me?"

Taeyeon felt a lump in as she saw Jessica's eyes started to get teary. She couldnt give in.

"I dont know what youre talking about, I dont have a twin brother. I have an older brother named Kim Taehyun and for the second time Im home schooled. I didnt have any friends beside Taehyun oppa. Im sorry Sooyeon-shi but you really got the wrong person"

Jessica inhaled and exhaled loudly, when Yuri came back she immidiatly dragged her to the dancefloor. She needed to release some stress.

"Hey are you cheating on your girlfriend?"

The man from earlier popped up beside the two girls.

"No, that midget is not my girlfriend"

"Then I can dance with you right?"

The man said laying his hand on her shoulder.

"No, I dont like guys. I prefer girls"

And at that moment and time, Jessica just gave her first kiss away to a girl she only knew for 5 days now. Taeyeon was looking at them from affar and clenched her fists and gritted her teeth again. How Yuri's hands were everywhere on Jessica's body and how Jessica had her arms wrapped around Yuri's neck tightly while they were eating eachothers face.

"Lets go Fany-ah"

Taeyeon payed for her drink and Tiffany's drink and then dragged her out of the club. Taeyeon didnt want to see how her first and only love was making out with one of her bestfriends. Tiffany went to her own room which she was sharing with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung while Taeyeon went to the room which she shared with... Yuri. She cried alot and around 12 pm Yuri still wasnt back from the club. When it was around 3 am the door opened. Yuri came in, Taeyeon glared at her, she stood up and grabbed Yuri by her collar and pushed her against the wall. She leand forward to her face still glaring and said.

"If you ever lay one finger on her again... Youre dead Kwon Yuri"

 



Feel free to comment, I hope you guys liked this chap :3 Sorry for not updating so much today but I was so caught up in High Kick 3 xD Soojungie is really good at acting cant wait for her upcoming drama :3
My beautiful princess in Breath MV:

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*