o14

the ice is slowly melting

"Omo you guys did great!"

Tiffany and Yuri said when the three idols returned to the waiting room. Tiffany immidiatly hugged Taeyeon tightly while Jessica just sat next to Yuri quietly hearing her heart break in thousand pieces when she saw Taeyeon and Tiffany hug. Yuri held Jessica's and squeezed it gently, Jessica looked at Yuri and Yuri smiled gently at her.

"You all have girlfriends to say those kind of things to you except for me... Its unfair... I feel like a fifth wheel"

Amber said while dropping herself on a chair and crossing her arms over her chest and started to sulk. Yuri just rolled her eyes while Tiffany went over to Amber and patted her head.

"You were the best out there llama"

She said and shot Amber an eyesmile, Amber smiled back and stood up.

"Yeah and its all about me"

She began to rap and she did a weird dance making the others laugh. Tiffany sat on one of the chairs and pulled Taeyeon down to sit on her lap. Yuri and Amber looked at eachother and nodded slightly so the others wouldnt notice.

"Fany-ah Amber and I are going to wander around and wsh the others good luck are you coming with us?"

Yuri asked while standing up. Tiffany looked at them with a blank expression but when she looked at Ambers pouting she smiled and nodded. Taeyeon got up so Tiffany was free to go.

"Okay we'll be back"

Yuri said and then the three of them left the two cold people alone in the room. Amber locked the door secretly without anyones notice and smirked at Yuri. Yuri walked beside Amber while Tiffany happily skipped her way to the other artists. Yuri leaned over and whispered something in Ambers ear.

"Step 1"

Amber smiled and nodded and said.

"Check"

They both smirked and did a small fist bumb and then catched up with Tiffany with big smiles on their faces.

 

"You did great at stage"

Taeyeon said while playing with her phone. Jessica who was fidgeting with the edge of her sleeve only nodded while looking at her hands on her lap. Taeyeon let out a sigh and focused on her phone again. Secretly she took a few photo's of Jessica and smiled secretly looking at the.

"Do you have instagram?"

Taeyeon asked breaking the silence between the two of them. Jessica looked up and looked straight in Taeyeons eyes, she couldnt say anything and just shook her head. Taeyeon nodded and continued playing with her phone. The truth is, she asked Jessica that so that she would know if it was safe to post a photo of Jessica on instagram and now that she knew that Jessica didnt had instagram she could freely post a photo of her. She smiled and posted the photo of Jessica with caption 'Are you tired Sica? You worked hard today, Sica jjang' She also added some thumbs up emoticons before uploading it.

"So..."

Taeyeon said trying to start a conversation but she also didnt know what to talk about so it turned silent again.

"Have you find the Taeyeon you have been looking for?"

She asked and immidiatly regreted it, how is she going to confess now? Jessica will hate her because of this. She could see Jessica's mood dropping so Taeyeon just nodded her head and decided to read the comments on her post of Jessica. She smiled reading them, Taeyeons fans loved Taeyeon and Jessica as in Taengsic ship so they were loving it that Taeyeon posted a photo of Jessica being tired and ofcourse her caption was very sweet.

"I still think its you"

Jessica said while staring at her feet, Taeyeon looked at Jessica with a surprised expression and felt a lump in . was dry in an instant and her mind went blank.

"But since you keep on denying and your brother is not Kim Taehyung then... I guess youre not my first love"

Taeyeons eyes widened at hearing Jessica saying that Kim Taeyeon she is looking for is her first love. Taeyeon looked at her feet trying to fight back the tears, how could she be this heartless? She broke Jessica's heart without knowing.

"S-she was your first love?"

Taeyeon asked stuttering while looking at her feet.

"Yeah... I never had the courage to tell her though... I regret the fight we had before I departured, but I dont know how we lost contact after I departured... Suddenly she had a new phone number, she deleted her instagram, kakaotalk, kik, skype, facebook you name it... All of it was gone"

She said with sadness in her voice. Taeyeon felt her chest tightened seeing Jessica in so much pain and telling her how she feels about it. Taeyeon didnt know what to do, if she would open up now Jessica would hate her, but if she would wait... Jessica will be gone... Maybe forever.

"I see... I know for sure she will come to you some day again"

She smiled gentle at Jessca and Jessica gave Taeyeon a faint smile back. Taeyeon extended her hand towards Jessica which cause Jessica to look confused at Taeyeon.

"We didnt have a good start, nice to meet you I am SNSD's Ggoggoma leader Kim Taeyeon"

She smiled dorkily at Jessica making her giggle. Jessica took her hand gladly and when their hands touched they both felt an electrifying feeling going through their bodies and their heart beats started to go faster.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon, one of America's most wanted idols... Nice to meet you too Kim Taeyeon-shi"

 

'Atleast we can start over again, right Sica?'

 


 

Tada! The end is slowly nearing :3
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7nBWBJYQy98jOigtws_u
Yes that really happened to Jessica xD She's a really sleepy girl
SNSD facts
Uhm... Dont know what to say about this fact about Taeny .-.
tumblr_n6tenlTvhg1qd8c2do4_r1_250.gif

Okay that was it for today
_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*