oo4

the ice is slowly melting

"There's someone here for Kim Taeyeon"

The guard said in English then the door opened slightly revealing Taeyeon still in her previous stage outfit of the Boys.

"Yes?"

"There's a visitor for you"

The guard said and then left the two girls. Taeyeon just watched the guard leave with a frown on her face and then turned to the girl who was standing infront of the door. Taeyeon stepped outside and closed the door behind her. She leaned her back against the door and crossed her arms over her chest and frowned.

"A-annyeonghaseyo"

Jessica said nervously with a bow, her heart beat sped up when she saw Taeyeon infront of her. When she looked at Taeyeon expression softened and a small smile appeared on her face.

"Annyeonghaseyo~"

Taeyeon said and bowed back at Jessica.

"So what can I help you with?"

Taeyeon asked politly in Korean. Jessica's heart was broken, her bestfriend and her only friend didnt recognize her anymore. Jessica took a deep breath before speaking up again.

"You dont remember me anymore... Do you"

Taeyeon frowned and scanned the girl from head to toe and sadly shook her head. Taeyeon puffed her cheeks and Jessica just nodded.

"Look, Taeng- Taeyeon... I want to say sorry for those harsh words I told you back in high school and Im sorry I left you behind out of the blue and I want to thank you for opening my eyes to the world... Thanks to you I am not the ice princess anymore everybody knew and you actually changed that and now I am known as a nice warm American idol... Thanks for letting me see how warm and caring the people actually are... I really appreciate it"

She said with her head hung low. She expected Taeyeon to remember her now after that she tld her alittle of how Taeyeon mustve known her.

"Whats your name again?"

Taeyeon asked politly.

"Jessica... Jessica Jung Sooyeon"

She said carefully, Taeyeon nodded.

"Look, Jessica-shi... I dont really know what you are talking about, Im sorry but you must have the wrong person... Im really sorry but I was home schooled untill I debuted as a singer... I hope you find the right Taeyeon because, who you are talking about... Its not me... Im really sorry... I hope you'll find her soon"

Jessica bit her under lip and nodded, tears threattening to come out soon. Taeyeon gave her a hug and Jessica hugged her back and then Taeyeon bid her goodbye.

"Taeyeon... I know its you... Stop playing games"

Jessica mumbled as she made her way out of the backstage area. She still wanted to see Taeyeon preform eventhough Taeyeon just turned her down, she wanted to see her first love preform now she has the chance to.

 

Taeyeon stepped inside the dressing room ad was greetd by curious eyes. Tiffany had alittle jealousy in her eyes but tried to hide it.

"So who was that?"

Yoona asked curiously.

"Just some fan"

Taeyeon said slowly. She knew who it was... But after the fight she actually never wanted to see her ever again. She deleted her instagram, skype, kik, kakao talk, line, facebook, twitter you name it only to never have to talk to her again. She even got a new phone number. She was so heartbroken after the fight and the fact that the day after the fight she wasnt there anymore.

"Are you sure Taengoo?"

Hyoyeon asked with teasing eyes. Taeyeon nodded and sat on the couch between Tiffany and Sunny.

"She was pretty... Is she still there? I can ask her out, right?"

Yuri asked and started to bounce on her seat out of excitement.

"She left after I bid her goodbye"

Yuri instantly pouted hearing that. She indeed was beautiful, she grew from a teenager to a mature woman in such a short time. Taeyeon felt pain in her heart lying to her just a few moments ago. She felt some weight on her right shoulder and when she turned her head towards the girl who was leaning on her shoulder it was no other then Tiffany. Taeyeon placed her head ontop of Tiffany's and her arm.

"Okay seriously if someone walks in out of a sudden and they see you two like that they will start suspecting things you know"

Sooyoung said while pointing at them.

"Were just bestfriends Sooyoung, dont worry gurl~"

Taeyeon said making Sooyoung roll her eyes at them.

"Shouldnt we get these clothes off aleady? Im sweatting and its so sticky~"

Taeyeon whined, Tiffany immidiatly backed away from Taeyeon and the others just laughed.

"To much information Tae~"

She started to whine and Taeyeon just patted her head.

"Im sorry Fany-ah~"

They got up and Sooyoung and Sunny went to get their stylists and started to get dressed in their comfortable clothes while Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany were being dressed in their next stage outfit for Twinkle. There were still a few preformances left till they were supposed to get on stage again.

"Unnie!"

Taeyeon turned around and saw Amber running towards her with spread arms. Taeyeon spreaded her arms and wlcomed Amber with a tight embrace. Amber picked Taeyeon up and spun her around and then placed her back on the ground.

"Oh let me guess your first preformance of today will be 1-4-3 with Henry?"

Taeyeon said as she saw Ambers stage outfit, Amber grinned and nodded.

"First is me and Henry then Nu ABO and then is... Drunken Tiger and I dont know the others"

She said with a big smile on her face. Amber started to jump alittle.

"Go take a run Am"

"Hahaha thanks unnie, see you later and great prefrmances by the way!"

Amber said as she started to run to relief some stress.

"That kid sure is special"

Tiffany said with a giggle, Taeyeon just smiled and nodded.

 

"Where were you Jessi?"

Krystal asked as Jessica and Matthew came back from backstage. Krystal was enjoying the preformances but still wondered where her sister was.

"I needed to go to the bathroom and it was pretty busy there... Seriously its packed ith people there outside its crazy"

Jessica said making Krystal giggle. They drawed their attention back to the stage as they heard some guy singing.

[Henry] Seoro hamkkeil ttaemyeon nunbitman bwado ara ara ara (uh-uh-)
Jibeuro doraomyeon mworago halji molla molla molla

Jessica was pretty impressed since he was a solo artist, dancing a pretty powerful danc and singing at the same time. Suddenly they heard another voice and the boy of earlier with red hair appeared.

[Amber] Nae mam jeondal andoeji kkeuchi eomneun museong yeonghwa
Eotteoke Who What When or Where gyesok banbokdoeneun deurama
Mareul anhaedo urin seoroui saineul mitji
Cuz your 1-4-3 is my 4-8-6 Saying I love you are u gonna love me?

Between his rap Krystal just talked saying he was so adorable. Jessica just only nodded annoyed by her fangirling sister. After he ended his rap he stayed for the verse and then left the stage. When the song ended the guy bowed and waved at the fans.

"Hey guys nice meeting you, hope you have a good time I am Super Junior-M's Henry"

The people cheered and he just smiled, he was out of breath so he took a little moment to catch his breath.

"Jeez its hot here pfft"

He fanned himself and then started to speak again.

"Okay so first before Im going backstage again, please a big round of applause for one of my bestfriends who I wrote this song with, f(x)'s Amber!"

He screamed and everybody cheered. Krystal frowned at the name Amber and turned towards her sister.

"Jessi, Amber is a girls name but.. I dont understand"

Krystal said frustrated.

"Lets just wait okay?"

Jessica said and Krystal just nodded. Jessica still was thinking about a certain small blonde girl. The guy left the stage and then four other artists took their position.

[Luna] Hey~
[Amber] Yo!

[Victoria] Na eoddeokkhaeyo eonni
Nae mareul deureobwa
Nae geusarameul eonni
Moreugesseoyo
 

"Isnt that that guy from earlier again?"

Krystal asked her sister while shaking her sisters arm.

"Well maybe its just a really boyish girl Soojungie"

Krystal pouted as her dream crushed. Jessica just giggled and patted her head. When they were done they bowed to the still screaming fans.

"Hey guys make some noise for f(x)!"

The tomboy yelled and everybody screamed their lungs out.

"Wow you guys are loud but I know you guys can do better then just this... Make some noise for Asian pop festival!"

They screamed even harder and the boyish girl nodded happy with the results.

"Hi guys I am Luna... I love you!"

The audience cheered and she waved at them and even blew kisses, Luna really loves what she does and she loves her fans the most as they are really supporting and love her for who she is and not what she is.

"Hi I am Sulli, so nice to be here"

She said shyly and everybody cheered even harder, fangirling -boying over her cuteness.

"Hi I am Victoria and its so nice to finally meet you guys and stand here and be able to preform for.. you"

She said with her broken English but still succeeded, Amber didnt know what to say and just stood there.

"Okay Tiffany unnie was deffinetly right this "

She said making everyone laugh, she thought for awhile and then she just decided to speak

"Hey I am Amber and I hope you guys enjoyed our preformance cough my preformance cough and well yeah be ready to see al your favorite artists to come by like 2PM, Ailee, Teen Top, SHINee... Oh wait no SHINee isnt preforming uhm.."

Everybody cheered hearing the artists names but went silence when Amber said SHINee wasnt going to preform but they did laugh alittle because of her teasing and jokes.

"Well lots of artists will come by and hope you guys enjoy! Have a great time!"

Amber said and then they left the stage.

"Its impossible that thats a girl Jessi, she's too handsome for that"

"Well hadsome girls do exist Soojungie

 


 

Okay the end was lame lame lame and lame but hey its getting somewhere huh *wiggles eyebrows* Hope you guys enjoyed this chap and feel free to comment

tumblr_n2i8nfjFzM1qbxq6qo6_r1_250.gif

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*