oo3

the ice is slowly melting

Block B and three other groups just ended their preformances. A man in a tux came on stage, he had a bright smile on his face and waved at the audience.

"Ah its so good to be here, I love America, I really really do. Its so much better then the weird weather in Korea. Its warm then the next day its even hotter then its raining... Oh wait thats not Korea. Okay so you guys saw Block B already, BTS, A-pink and Royal Pirates. And now these 8 ladies came here to entertain you and they are so excited to be here give it up! Ayo GG!"

Everybody started to cheer and 8 girls entered the stage, everybody started to scream like theyre gone mad. Making the 8 girls laugh alittle bit, after a while they calmed down and the music started. A slim tall girl started.

[Sooyoung] Ayo GG!

And again everybody went crazy and started to chant. Jessica was really amazed by the fans how excited they were and energetic, it was deffinetly something different was hanging in the air here then at her concerts. One girl caught her eye, she was familiar to her... really familiar.

[Taeyeon] A~ nae wangjanim!
Eonje I momeul guhareo wa jusil tengayo?

When she sung that part she walked to the direction where Jessica was standing and blew a kiss to the audience making everybody go crazy. And scream her name, Jessica's eyes widened as she heard one of the fans screaming clearly.

[All/Seohyun] I got a boy meotjin!

With that song ended, they stood in a line and bowed to the audience. They had this bright smile on their faces and they were out of breath but still kept those smiles on their faces.

"Wow you guys are... wow"

A girl said in perfect English with a bright eye smile. The audience screamed again making her smile even more.

"Well lets introduce ourselves first. We are-"

The girl staretd in English and then they said the last thing in unison.

"Girls Generation! Hana tul set, annyeonghaseyo Sonyeo Shidae-ibnida"

"Omo omo"

Two short blonde girls said in unison as the audience started to scream even louder making everybody laugh. Even Jessica and Krystal laughed, it was pretty cute to see them backing away a little still laughing and alittle surprised by the audience.

"Hello! I am dancing queen Hyoyeon, its so nice to meet you all!"

She said in her broken English but still everybody was screaming like crazy and cheering for her.

"Hey~"

Their leader said and everybody went crazy and again she backed away while laughing, her ajhumma laugh.

"Im so excited~"

"Just introduce yourself!"

Sooyoung yelled making everybody laugh. Jessica just wanted to make sure if it really was her, her voice was similiar, her face was similiar and even one of the fans screamed her name but she just wanted to make things sure before jumping into any conclusions.

"I am your kid leader, Taeyeon. I hope you guys will have the best day of your lifes here!"

The cheers became even louder then before and Jessica widened her eyes. She was brought back to reality at the next girl who wanted to introduce herself. It was a short girl with long black hair tied up in a ponytail.

"Okay let me here you scream!"

Everybody went crazy and she smiled.

"Hey this is Sunny, very nice to meet you"

"Hey I am Seohyun nice to meet you all. I am really honourd to be here infront of you guys so please have fun!"

Jessica was really impressed by their English, when she lived in Korea almost nobody could speak English, it was a lot of work to teach Taeyeon some simple words.

"So how are you guys?"

Everybody screamed as loud as they could and she nodded with a smile on her face.

"Are you guys having fun?"

Again everybody screamed as loud as they could.

"I am Sooyoung its so nice to meet you all, here at this festival. And I hope you'll enjoy all preformances here and ofcourse our preformances"

"Hi I am Yoona, nice to meet you and have fun today"

She kept it short and simple because she knew she at English and didnt want to embarress herself.

"Hi I am Yuri, its so nice to meet you all... here.. in person, have alot fun today!"

She said in her broken English which was cute making everybody scream really hard.

"Okay this , I hate being the last one in the line because all the girls already said the good stuff and all but lets just try this uhm... Okay guys make some noise!"

She yelled and everybody started to scream and she nodded statisfied by the result.

"Okay so are there any people here who are family or friends of one of these girls or any artists here?"

Some people screamed really hard making her laugh because she noticed some of her old friends.

"Yah! You guys didnt tell me you were coming!"

They heard a faint sorry from some people in the audience.

"I cant even trust my own friends.. Okay well lets just forget all of that, its all unimportant, hey guys I am Tiffany have fun!"

Everybody went crazy again, the girls quickly ran of stage to change in their other stage outfit as they had a surprise for the audience. The song wasnt on the scheduel so it was really confusing for the girls too but they just shrugged it off and did what there was told for them to do. At this time they had 3 minutes to get ready because Block B was preforming again and since they already had their introduction they only had to preofrm and head of stage.

"I feel like a real princess with this tiara on my head"

Tiffany said while adjusting her tiara, Taeyeon smiled and backhugged her.

"Youre already a princess in my world Fany-ah"

Tiffany smiled while the others just rolled their eyes at them.

"SNSD youre up"

They quickly got on stage and took their positions. The audience already screaming seeing them again. They stood still like statues untill the music started.

[All] I can tell youre looking at me
I know what you see
Any closer and you feel the heat

"Wow they sure are y in everything what they do, even in the previous song they were damn hot.. Im so jealous?"

Krystal whined while Jessica just nodded, she was so mezmerized by the small blonde angel on stage preofrming with all her might. She couldnt let her eyes of of her. How she wanted to hold her so bad and hear her voice whisper that everything would be fine. Whenever Jessica needed her she would remember that she moved away from South-Korea to fullfill her dreams and left Taeyeon behind. And she regret it. The tiara on Taeyeons head made her even cuter, Jessica smiled sadly seeing Taeyeon preform.

[Taeyeon] Can't get the rest of me
Imma be what I wanna be
This is deep in my heart~ my heart~

At that part Jessica felt pain in her heart. That line she sung, 'Imma be what I wanna be' Jessica said that to Taeyeon when they had a fight before Jessica would move back to the States. After they were done, Jessica excused herself and dragged Matthew along with her. They went to the guard who was guarding at the large stage who they met earlier.

"Sir is there nay chance how we can get backstage?"

The guard smiled and thought for awhile and then nodded.

"Can I see your ID?"

"Oh uhm sure"

Jessica got her pruse and then got her ID out and handed it to the guard, the guard raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"Okay I trust you, you are an Amrican idol right? The Jessica Jung, wait a second I will call somebody for you"

Jessica nodded and smiled sweetly at the man, the guard talked to someone on his walkytalky and then he turned back to Jessica and smiled.

"There will be someone here in a minute... So why do yoy want to go backstage?"

"Well there's this girl and she is my childhood friend but we lost contact so I want to go and say hi and maybe talk alittle bit"

Jessica said and the guard nodded understandingly. After a minute another guard arrived and took her with him. They were brought backstage where all the artists were. For some reason Jessica felt butterflies in her stomach just like the first time she preformed on stage.

"So for who did you came here?"

The other guard asked her.

"Kim Taeyeon"

The guard nodded and talked with some other guards who worked backstage, there were people fooling around, working, getting ready for their preformances and ofcourse people watching other people preform on the monitor. The guard signaled Jessica to follow him and she just followed him, Matthew decided to stay behind and give her some privacy. They ended up at one of the dressing rooms with a sign on it saying Sonyeo Shidae in Hangul. She heard voices yelling, laughing and whinning. The guard knocked on the door and the room went silent in an instant.

"There's someone here for Kim Taeyeon"

The guard said in English then the door opened slightly revealing Taeyeon still in her previous stage outfit of the Boys.

"Yes?"

 


 

Tamtamtaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, feel free to comment! :3

tumblr_n4jlc7qZQM1qkiilno8_250.gif

 

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*