author is sorry

the ice is slowly melting

guys i made this ending like this because i in ending a story. i decided to make it short... i actually regret making the ending like that, i will delete the last chapter and i will write a new one as soon as possible. the last thing what i want is disappointed readers. please dont be sad or down or slightly mad at me for making such ending. i just didnt really feel like it was necessary (do you write it like that?) to put an explenation since you can get it out of the story a bit already. maybe you guys should re-read it or its just really well hidden in the story i dont know? the reason why taeyeon was ignoring the fact that she knew jessica all along was because jessica moved out of the country without telling her and cut all the contact with her. i hope you guys didnt forget that part of the story... i hope i didnt forget to put it in one of the chapters. im really sorry that i disappointed you guys with the end but i still gave you guys what you wanted right? i actually felt like making it an angst story instead. but i didnt because you guys wanted taengsic otl.

 

i will re-write the chapter as soon as possible okay?

 

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*