o7; Agreements

My Sister Hates You.

And we forget because we must
And not because we will.
 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

 YeongHee's POV:

I stared at the picture for a long time before words actually came out. I couldn't believe he still had this picture and the fact that he had it with him...

 "Taemin-ah, can you go first? Your hyung and I have to talk", I said as my eyes tore away from the picture.

He opened his mouth to argue but just sighed and said, "Fine."

Before I knew it Taemin's slumped figure was already a block away.

I didn't know how to start this conversation. It was too weird! There were so many questions I wanted to ask yet I wanted them to remain a mystery too. When I saw the picture a surge of emotions flooded me.

"So...how'd Taemin find this?", I asked.

IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO, YEONGHEE?!

"Look, you can be angry at me all you want but--", I cut him off.

"Why would I be angry at you?", the words flew out of my mouth.

"Because I still have a picture of you in my wallet and now Taemin knows. I'm pretty sure you wanted no one to know about our past", he looked down.

I felt like someone punched me in the chest. Did I make him feel like that? I guess I was an idiot.

I never meant to. I would never want to hurt Key. He was too special to me.

"Key, I'm so sorry if I ever made you feel like that. I know it's my fault. I didn't even have a proper conversation with you since I got back. I was just shocked that's all. I thought I'd never see you again after high school", I explained about half the reasons.

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   

Key's POV:

 YeongHee had always been understanding. But this? This was an extreme.

She wasn't mad or creeped out. She genuinely seemed sorry.

 "Will you forgive me?", I heard her soft voice say.

My head looked up but only to see that her head was down. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"No need. I was never upset at you."

She looked up at me and shot me her bright, beautiful smile.

"Friends?", she tilted her head.

"Always."

 "Come on, let's go explain things to Taeminnie before he throws a hissy fit", she grabbed me by the wrist and started to rush.

As soon as our skin came in contact I felt tingly. She still made me feel the same way and I wondered if she felt the same way about me. I want her to give our love a second chance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     

 

Have you tried thinking about me?

Given any thought about me?

I still love you!

Seems like I should forget you.

But when I see the picture that we took together,

I can't ever forget you.
 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     

Taemin's POV:

I could not get that picture out of my head. Or her face when she saw it.

My train of thought was broken by my name being called out. It was THEM. The traitors.

She put her arm around me, "Taemin! You're not angry at us, right?", she pouted.

I didn't respond. She thinks she can win me over with her cuteness? I invented that scheme!

"We just didn't say anything to you guys because we thought it would make things awkward!"

Well, that's reasonable.

"Key and I dated before but we're just friends now."

I, unknowingly, turned my head.

"Just FRIENDS, right?", I emphasized and she cutely nodded.

Okay, time to forgive and forget. Who could stay mad at this girl?

Lee Taemin, she just beat you at your own game. -_-

"But you have to promise not tell anyone else", Key hyung butted between us.

Yeesh! Hyungs these days! Couldn't he see the love of my life and me were having a beautiful moment?!

"I promise."

I think I would always have some kind of jealousy towards Key hyung now.

Gettin' MY woman first and all. -.-'

 _____________________________________________________

Holy Crud! YeongHee and Key are friends now? Pfft, what kind of story is that?

Key heard an explanation, but was it the whole explanation?

Taemin knows the truth, but is it the whole truth?

Next Chapter is when Jonghyun's infamous sister comes in. ;)

 

COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

 

 Merry Christmas Everybody!